WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The Iron Claw (2023) 1080p AMZN WEBRip 1600MB DD5.1 x264-GalaxyRG [1-LINK]

Genre: Drama | Rating: 8.0 | Size 1.6 GB | SAY THANKS

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
MrWar3z
Post subject: The Iron Claw (2023) 1080p AMZN WEBRip 1600MB DD5.1 x264-GalaxyRG [1-LINK] Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:20 pm
Legend Of Warez

The Iron Claw 2023 1080p AMZN WEBRip 1600MB DD5 1 x264-GalaxyRG - [1-LINK - 1.6 GB]
[ img ]
The Iron Claw 2023 1080p AMZN WEBRip 1600MB DD5 1 x264-GalaxyRG - [MKV - 1.6 GB] - [ 1-LINK ]
02:12:03 | 1920x1040 @ 9564 Kbps | mkv
Genres: Drama | Rating: 8.0★
Plot: The true story of the inseparable Von Erich brothers, who made history in the intensely competitive world of professional wrestling in the early 1980s. Through tragedy and triumph, under the shadow of their domineering father and coach, the brothers seek larger-than-life immortality on the biggest stage in sports.

Director: Sean Durkin
Writer: Sean Durkin (writer)
Actors: Zac Efron, Jeremy Allen White, Harris Di*kinson, Holt McCallany, Maura Tierney, Stanley Simons, Lily James, Michael Harney, Aaron Dean Eisenberg, Scott Innes, Kevin Anton, Cazzey Louis Cereghino, Maxwell Friedman, Brady Pierce, Ryan Nemeth
Rating: 8.0★
Language: English
Rating: R
Plot Keywords: suicide, coma, sports, 1970s, texas, wrestling, biography, dallas texas, based on true story, family relationships, grief, tragedy, curse, family, death, mental illness, overbearing father, death of brother, 1980s, toxic masculinity, brothers, wwf, male mental health

IMdB:

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

ScreenShot:

[ img ]

RapidGator:

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Enjoy!

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Movies”