WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Applications for Link Checkers

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Polylak
Post subject: Applications for Link Checkers Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:42 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Hello Wv3 members,

We need your help to keep Wv3 fresh, orderly and clean. Please take a moment to consider taking on the role of a prospective Link Checker.

We are looking for members who can systematically check page to page for dead links and report those topics including looking out for issues not adhering to our forum rules.

A high level of concentration is needed and would suit someone who has formal specific experience in these matters and is used to working with large amounts of data. Though it is a repetitive task, it is vital role for the forum.

If you think this may be you and would like to help this fast growing community, please submit your interest in filling the position by making a post under this sub-forum and also detailing your experience or attributes which in turn will be taken into consideration.

Rgds

Warez-v3 Forum Staff

+++++

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Applications for Link Checkers”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked