WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Alex Cross Must Die by James Patterson

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
ad-team
Post subject: Alex Cross Must Die by James Patterson Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:24 am
Master Of Warez

[ img ]

epub | 1.65 MB | English | Isbn:9780316402484 | Author: James Patterson | Year: 2023

Description:
Quote:
"One of the greatest fictional detectives of all time" (Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child) is in the sights of the Dead Hours Killer, a serial murderer on a ruthless mission.
An airport killer targeting pilots expands his scope. Alex Cross Must Die.
"Drop whatever you're doing, Detective Cross, and head to Reagan Airport," DC Metro Police dispatch says. "A jet just crashed and exploded on the runway. The chief and the FBI want you and John Sampson there pronto."
Cross and Sampson race to the crash site. The plane didn't fail-it was shot down by a stolen Vietnam War-era machine gun.
The list of experts who can operate the weapon is short. And time before another lethal strike runs even shorter. Especially for Detective Cross.
Alex Cross Must Die.

[ img ]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Ned Kelly
Post subject: Re: Alex Cross Must Die by James Patterson Posted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:28 am
Little Baby

very grateful for your kindness to share

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked