WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Plant-Based Slow Cooker Cookbook for Beginners: 150 Slow Cooking Recipes for Everyday Cooking

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Plant-Based Slow Cooker Cookbook for Beginners: 150 Slow Cooking Recipes for Everyday Cooking Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Plant-Based Slow Cooker Cookbook for Beginners: 150 Slow Cooking Recipes for Everyday Cooking
English | January 26, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CTFY4MDP | 253 pages | EPUB | 0.47 Mb

Are you ready to revolutionize your plant-based cooking experience? Introducing the "Plant-Based Slow Cooker Cookbook" - your gateway to 150 wholesome vegan recipes crafted for simplicity and flavor.

Unlock the potential of your slow cooker with quick-prep recipes that demand minimal effort while delivering maximum taste. Dive into a world of flexible flavors, exploring dishes without oil and refined sugar. Each recipe comes with nutritional information, offering options for various dietary needs.

Key Features

Quick Prep: streamlined recipes with minimal hands-on time, allowing your slow cooker to effortlessly create delicious meals.
Flexible Flavors: explore dishes rich in taste without excess oil or refined sugar, with optional ingredients like salt, meat alternatives, and dairy substitutes.
Nutritional Information: each recipe includes detailed nutritional information, catering to various dietary needs, including soy and gluten.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked