WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

New Teachers Expectations - Induction, Policies Procedures

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: New Teachers Expectations - Induction, Policies Procedures Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download New Teachers Expectations - Induction, Policies Procedures
Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.17 GB | Duration: 2h 54m
New and Old Staff or Teachers. New Job, New Expectations. Helping you achieve Growth Mindset!

What you'll learn
Introduction and Signing of an NDA: First Interactive Course on Udemy.
Introductory Activity: Starter to access Previous Knowledge.
Setting up Class Dojo to involve parental communication/Portfolios and Assignments
Quiz 2: Setting up classes on Class Dojo, Portfolios and Assignments
The What and Why of School Policies and Procedures.
Homework: Research and Record Policies
Feedback On Homework
Quiz 3: Policies and Procedures
How I use Class Dojo for behavior and participation.
Free Resource for Skills Cash for my students (Educational Use Only.)
Udemy Certificate (Upon Course Completion in the system.)
Instructor Contact Details for Lady Marissa upon Class Dojo request.
Requirements
Optional to have Class Dojo for More interaction with Lady Marissa
Optional to join me on Facebook
Description
This course was designed to help new teachers transition easier into a new setting and to know what is expected in their first job. Additionally, it also shows teachers who may not be as technologically savvy the ways to set up Class Dojo to assist in Classroom Behavioral Management.You will be given activities on areas where you may need to think about how to collaborate with colleagues in finding solutions which will help you become a part of a stellar educational community. This is also designed for principals or administrators who would like to allow teachers the option to do this as an induction activity online before school starts or during that first week of induction, saving time and money and allowing teachers more time in the classrooms before the children get to school. I will be offering somewhere in the course a way for teachers to become part of the exciting global teaching community through social media or our very own Class Dojo, where they can build their professional portfolios as well as get a lot of experience on the platform. Since it will be an exclusive forum, students will be able to see new job postings as well as learn from each other and learn about exciting classes that I may offer in the future either through Udemy or other platforms online. I hope you find this course informative, but also it is designed to help you so that you don't feel so overwhelmed on your first day of work. Like my Sound of Letters Series, Story Elements, Writing and Grammar course (all soon to come), students will be given the optional opportunity to join me on my Facebook page as well as Class Dojo. (Of course, these are additional tools for learning so that students can receive a percentage if they so desire.)Other Terms and Conditions: Currently, I am teaching full-time on UDEMY, so since this is not just passive income, it is also a means of support. As a licensed American teacher, I still want to make sure students are given ample opportunities to practice what they are learning, so I will try to get your messages answered within 24 hours Monday through Thursday and within 48 hours if message is sent after an appointment has been made during the holidays or weekends. Business Hours (All Times are GMT+4 Dubai/Muscat Time Zone).Monday through Thursday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pmFriday is-Off.Saturday/Sunday: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm (appointment only)ALL days listed as "OFF" in bold, I will not be accepting appointments on those days.Days Off for Lady Marissa: Friday, Saturday and Sunday (In line with some parts of the world where the working week is Sunday to Thursday versus the working week is Monday to Friday.) Other Days/Dates (that don't fall over the weekend.)10 January (DD)- Off14 February (VD) - OffSpring Break (April 21-24, 2024)Mother's Day in 2024 (May 12-Off)1 July to 15 July. (4th-Off)11 October to 18 October. (13th-Off)18 November (Oman National Day).18 December to 2 January. (24th to 26th and 31st-1 Jan-Off)If I have been asked to do a seminar not via the net, but in-person, I will announce that date at least two weeks in advance here. (I will not be available if I am working away from my PC, and responses will be answered within 48 hours as if it is a holiday or weekend.)(Optionally) If you choose the optional track to receive a grade/mark for your work I will invite you to our Class Dojo page. You will ALWAYS have access to this course. Once you finish the course and receive your certificate, I will not be able to attend to any questions through UDEMY. However, you are welcome to email me or send me a message on Class Dojo or Facebook at any time to set up an appointment with me.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Hello! This is....
Lecture 2 Introduction to Policies
Lecture 3 What is an NDA?
Lecture 4 Introduction to Setting up a Classroom
Lecture 5 Invitation to Platforms 100% Optional Benefit
Lecture 6 KWL.. What does that mean?
Section 2: Setting Up Class Dojo
Lecture 7 Teacher's Dashboard
Lecture 8 Teacher Tools
Lecture 9 Class Story and Class Chat
Lecture 10 Adding students and parents
Lecture 11 Adding and working with Portfolios
Lecture 12 Critical Thinking Activities
Lecture 13 How to record a video and upload documents/homework
Lecture 14 Growth Mindset
Section 3: The What are and the Why we use policies and procedures.
Lecture 15 What are Policies and Procedures usually found in a school environment?
Lecture 16 Technology and Mobile Phone Usage Policies
Lecture 17 Professional Code of Conduct
Lecture 18 Language Policy
Lecture 19 Marking Guidelines
Lecture 20 Assessment Policy
Lecture 21 Bullying Policy
Section 4: How I use Class Dojo for Behavior Modifications in the Classroom Setting.
Lecture 22 How you can use Class Dojo to modify behavior in the classroom.
Lecture 23 What is the Skills Cash Program?
Section 5: Final Exam, Udemy Certificate and 21CAST Certificate
Lecture 24 Congratulations you have finished!
Beginner Teachers,New or small private schools (Taught in English Medium) - I can provide team CPDs at your establishment.,Prospective Students who have an interest in Educational Platforms and Policies,Individuals interested in the Educational Field,Individuals wanting to know the expectations of a teacher,Private Tutors or Homeschooling Teachers,Governesses/Governors,School Principals wanting to learn more about online platforms for their schools.,Business Owners and HR Supervisors
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts