WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

BBC - The Space Shuttle that Fell to Earth (2024)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Hannibal
Post subject: BBC - The Space Shuttle that Fell to Earth (2024) Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 pm
Protege

[center][ img ]

BBC - The Space Shuttle that Fell to Earth (2024)
English | Documentary | Size: 2.27 GB[/center]
2003 - millions watch live as Columbia breaks up in the sky over Texas, killing all on board. NASA, loved ones and investigators share how an incredible journey ended in tragedy.

Chapter 1:
As Nasa prepares Space Shuttle Columbia for its 28th mission, excitement and trepidation build amongst the astronauts and their families as they count down to launch. This programme hears from the seven astronauts - a mixture of veterans and rookies - and their families as they train for an awe-inspiring journey of a lifetime.

Chapter 2:
Nasa engineers analyse film footage of a piece of debris striking the shuttle Columbia 81 seconds after launch. What no-one yet knows is whether any serious damage has been done to the vehicle or the tiles which protect the vehicle against the intense heat of re-entry. But calls for photographs to be taken of the shuttle using satellites go unheeded. Meanwhile, in space, the crew continue their mission, unaware of any concerns inside Nasa.

Chapter 3:
Sixteen minutes from landing, mission control lose contact with the crew of Columbia. On the shuttle landing strip, families waiting to welcome their loved ones back home are swiftly ushered away. In the skies over Texas, locals hear a loud explosion, and debris strikes the ground in multiple locations. The fears of some Nasa engineers are coming true: Columbia is lost and there are no survivors. Following the disaster, Nasa comes under increasing pressure from the media to provide answers.

[center]Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

[ img ][/center]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

[center]If any links die or problem unrar, send request to [/center]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “TV Shows”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked