WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

C. W. Sullivan III - Heinlein's Juvenile Novels: A Cultural Dictionary

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Hannibal
Post subject: C. W. Sullivan III - Heinlein's Juvenile Novels: A Cultural Dictionary Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm
Protege

[center][ img ]

C. W. Sullivan III - Heinlein's Juvenile Novels: A Cultural Dictionary
English | eBook | Size: 1.08 MB[/center]
Part of the Critical Explorations in Science Fiction and Fantasy series
Robert A. Heinlein's early, juvenile science fiction novels appeared between 1947 and 1963, just as America was emerging from World War II and entering the space age, and are among his richest and most warmly remembered books. This comprehensive work defines the many names, terms and cultural references that appear in Heinlein's juvenile novels, noting where they are found, explaining their sources and tracking their occurrences throughout the series. Of particular interest is the way in which Heinlein used science fiction to parallel the exploration of outer space with the settlement of the North American continent. Appendices provide a precis of the plot of each book, and speculate on some of the names and terms for which no specific reference could be found.

C. W. Sullivan III is Distinguished Professor of arts and sciences at East Carolina University and a full member of the Welsh Academy. He is the author of numerous books and the on-line journal Celtic Cultural Studies.

Format: PDF
Length: 193 pages
Published: 2011 by McFarland & Co.
ISBN: 0786444630

[center]Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

[ img ][/center]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

[center]If any links die or problem unrar, send request to [/center]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”