WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Clippysupreme V0.10.0

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Clippysupreme V0.10.0 Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Clippysupreme V0.10.0
File Size: 5.08 MiB | Languages: English, Deutsch

Return of Clippy Supremacy on Desktop.
Get ready for some trouble - I'm here to mess up your weekend by bringing back Microsoft Clippy. Well, not me per se, but Clippy, on a mission for supremacy.
Microsoft Clippy was an animated virtual assistant that accompanied users in earlier versions of Microsoft Office applications.
Do you remember Clippy? I actually saw him last week in a dusty bunker with a PS2 mouse but a nearly modern monitor ;) I had some fun and brought him back to the desktop. Originally, he was supposed to just put Windows tips on the desktop, but then I linked him to the BloatynosyAI database (so currently without GPT but I will donate Clippy another custom language database, then we can expand it further with the community."), and now he can customize Windows 10 and Windows 11 and observe the system.
How does it work? Double-click "ClippySupr.exe" (must be run as an administrator) to start, and a chat window should automatically open.
During your work, ClippySupreme will pep you up with snappy remarks and tips, akin to the original Clippy, and might possibly annoy you. (Settings to control this will be added later.) You can search in the chatbot with Ctrl + F and also zoom in and out using Ctrl + the mouse wheel.
Screenshots

Release NotesChanges inv0.10.0: some improvements.
Homepage

Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 11.
Note: If you like this download, please click on the "Say Thank You" button.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed
English + Deutsch/German

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Apps”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked