WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Dll Export Finder 1.5.5

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Dll Export Finder 1.5.5 Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Dll Export Finder 1.5.5
File Size : 0.7 Mb

Dll Export Finder finds functions exported by dll in a specified directory.This is the tool you need if you don't remember in which dll is located the exported function your looking for.
Portability advantages
Since there is no installation involved, you can drop the app files in any part of the disk and just click the EXE to launch Dll Export Finder. There is also the possibility to save it to a USB flash drive to be able to run it on any PC with minimum effort and no previous installers. Moreover, it doesn't modify Windows registry settings.
Approachable interface and options
Made from a standard window with a classical look, the interface lets you create the scan scope by including any drive or directory, apply file filters by type, as well as enter file names to take into account.
Results reveal the function, undecorated and file name, along with the full path for each DLL. Dll Export Finder lets you copy information to the Clipboard or export it to file with the XML, TXT, HTML or CSV formats. There are no other noteworthy features available here.
Evaluation and conclusion
We haven't come across any stability issues in our tests, thanks to the fact that Dll Export Finder didn't hang, crash or display error messages. It had a good response time to user commands, carried out scan jobs rapidly, and remained light on system resources, using low CPU and RAM in the process.
Although it doesn't come packed with advanced options or configuration parameters, Dll Export Finder offers a simple solution to identifying DLLs with an export function, and it can be seamlessly used by anyone.
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Apps”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked