WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Street Photography - An In-Depth and Complete Guide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Street Photography - An In-Depth and Complete Guide Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Street Photography - An In-Depth and Complete Guide
Published 3/2024
Created by Troy Baird
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 79 Lectures ( 8h 45m ) | Size: 10.2 GB

Find and refine your own unique artistic voice in street photography. Increase your confidence in the craft.
What you'll learn:
How to make consistent, powerful, meaningful street photographs
How to find your style and your own unique artistic voice, photographically
How to tell a story with a documentary-style, street photograph
When and how to engage with your subjects on the street
How to increase your confidence while shooting on the street
How to predict photographic opportunities on the street
How to light meter with a manual film camera confidently
Understanding how to read complicated, world-class street photographs
How to zone-focus with a manual focus lens
What each different lens size and type does, as well as the difference between vintage and newer lenses.
How to utilise compositional elements and an overall balance to strengthen a photograph
How to use editing to enhance the mood and the story and the experience of a photograph
Understanding the ethical and moral issues within street photography
How to avoid conflict when taking street photographs
How to gather inspiration and generate ideas from various sources, whether it be via travelling, reading photography books, watching movies, etc.
How to edit, print, and make books out of your photographs
The difference between street photography, documentary photography, and photojournalism
Requirements:
You will need to have a beginner's understanding of how to use a camera. The rest you will learn during the course.
Description:
This in-depth street photography course is designed to teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about the craft.It's my intention to help you find and refine your own unique artistic voice through the art of street photography and pass on all of the knowledge and experience that I've acquired so that you feel inspired and confident enough to consistently create powerful, meaningful, interesting street photographs.The course is broken up into 9 chapters, which is broken up into even smaller sub-chapters along the way, so that you can tick off each lesson as you go.The 9 overall chapters are:Introduction and definitionPhilosophies, practices and examples of great street photographsTactics, tips and settings on the streetGearStyles and approachesProblems and common things you'll encounter on the streetInspirationPost-production (editing, printing and book making)The future of street photographyThere is no comprehensive film school or art school type of experience that teaches 'Street Photography' yet, and although there are lots of types of online content about the genre, personally none of my experiences with that stuff so far have offered a COMPLETE overview of every single thing you might need or want to know as you're delving further and further into the craft.Usually, it's more-so just pockets of information that you'e digging up, bit by bit. So I wanted to consolidate all of that information and knowledge and put it in one place, in a structured, informative, exciting way for you to watch and enjoy. It's everything you need to know, distilled down into the key takeaways and delivered in a way that is designed to inspire you and take you to that place where you're making your best work.So, if you want to fast-track your learning journey, dial up your confidence in the craft, and start making the work you know you can make - then let's do it.By the end of this course you will be able to show yourself and the world HOW YOU SEE the world. You will be well and truly on your way to finding and expressing your own unique artistic voice - you will be so inspired and excited by street photography that you will be bursting at the seams to get out there and explore the world with your camera, and start capturing timeless moments.
Who this course is for:
This course is for beginner or intermediate photographer's who have an interest in street photography, documentary photography, or photojournalism
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts