WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

KORG Software Wavestate Native v1.3.7 U2B macOS

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
linker
Post subject: KORG Software Wavestate Native v1.3.7 U2B macOS Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 am
Legend Of Warez

KORG Software Wavestate Native v1.3.7 U2B macOS

[ img ]

MORiA | STANDALONE | AUi | VST3i | 85.1 MB

KORG's legendary Wavestation introduced the world to Wave Sequencing, transforming raw samples into sounds that no-one had ever heard before. The flagship OASYS and KRONOS keyboards developed Wave Sequencing even further, expanding on its unique palette of lush, evolving pads and driving rhythms.

Now, KORG is proud to announce the next step in digital synthesis: the wavestate. Featuring the radically re-imagined Wave Sequencing 2.0, the wavestate delivers astonishing, ever-changing sounds with extensive hands-on control.
Far from a nostalgic reissue, the wavestate is designed from the ground up for a new generation of musicians, producers, and composers, taking cues from sources as diverse as modular synths, groove boxes, and algorithmic composition. The compact form-factor, with 37 full-size keys, transports easily and fits neatly into any stage, studio, or desktop setup.
Whats new in this version
Version 1.3.7
Previously, the new Program Octave knob worked for Layer A, but not for Layers B/C/D. This has now been fixed.
System Requirements
macOS 10.13 or higher

Homepage:

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Download link

rapidgator.net:

nitroflare.com: