WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Crash Course To Anatomy And Physiology

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Crash Course To Anatomy And Physiology Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:31 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Crash Course To Anatomy And Physiology
Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 616.43 MB | Duration: 1h 22m
Holistic medicine

What you'll learn
Beginning nursing students
EMTs
Beginning medical students
Anatomy and Physiology
Requirements
There are no requirements or prerequisites to taking this course
Description
This holistic course will give students a general overview of everything they need to know for anatomy and physiology for college level courses. This course is very brief but will help students bridge together difficult concepts that will help them memorize the material more quickly. There is a discussion on promoting positive relationships with patients. There is a discussion on cell theory as well. This course reviews all 11 systems of the human body and there is a discussion on nutrition following the Vegan diet briefly. Students upon completion of this course will feel more confident about anatomy and physiology and be prepared to excel in the field of medicine. There is more material added from courses I have written prior to help the anatomy and physiology student memorize this information more quickly. The courses I have written prior include medical terminology (prefixes, root words, and suffixes) and dental assisting. By completing this course students will gain a lot of ground in understanding human anatomy. I want students to take away from this course confidence and the feeling that they can excel in anatomy and physiology and into their medical professions. I tailored this course to help any student struggling with the general picture of this course and tried to create powerpoint slides that capitalize on the key topics in anatomy and physiology. Thank you for purchasing my course and for your feedback. I hope you enjoy this course and find that it is helpful to you in studying anatomy and physiology.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Medical Root Words
Lecture 3 Medical Terminology
Lecture 4 Medical Terminology
Lecture 5 Medical Terminology
Lecture 6 Medical Terminology Practice
Lecture 7 Dental Assisting
Beginning anatomy and physiology students
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3