WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Digital signal processing using python (2024)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Digital signal processing using python (2024) Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:52 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Digital signal processing using python (2024)
Published 3/2024
Created by Mustafa Gebril
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 Lectures ( 43m ) | Size: 210 MB

Intuitions behind digital signal processing
What you'll learn:
DSP
Fourier transform
Wavelets
FIR and IIR Filters
Continuous wavelet transform
Digital Wavelet transform
Multirate Filters
Requirements:
Python basics
Description:
Digital signal processing from the basic concepts to advanced. We strat from simple concepts like Correlation to reach wavelet transforms. You will learn Correlation, sampling, nyquist criteria, quantization error. Complex numbers, Laplace Transform and z transform. FIR and IIR Filters designs in python Scipy library. Then we will have intens usage of fast Fourier analysis to test our Filters performance. Then we talk about wavelet, Continuous Wavelet transform and Discrete Wavelet transform. I have the same course for Matlab with extra topics. And also An introduction to Kalman filter. If you liked this course kindly check the other. And don't forget to give me a rating of 5 :) .We used simple approach. From bottom to top. With no need to first understand digital signal processing in first place. If you are absolute beginner or an experienced engineer, this course is for you.If you liked the course please give it 5 starts of rating. It will help me a lot to enhance the course and add more materials.Please check my other courses introduction to Kalman filter with python and digital signal processing with Matlab.More lectures will be added soon.Stay tuned. Welcome to the course. And don't forget to enjoy.
Who this course is for:
Who wants to learn DSP
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”