WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

John A. Williams - !Click Song

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: John A. Williams - !Click Song Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:46 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: !Click Song
Author: John A. Williams

Published: 2016
Language: English
Publisher: Open Road Media
Extension: EPUB
Size: 1 MB
Subjects: Fiction, African American Fiction, Literature, Historical Fiction

In this fiercely authentic tale from the author of The Man Who Cried I Am, a gifted novelist confronts the powerfully entrenched, profit-motivated forces of corporate racism
When his military service ends at the close of World War II-a period that will continue to haunt him throughout his life-Cato Douglass resolves to pursue a writing career and follows his dream to New York City.

Soon, his first novel is published, and it appears his dream has been fulfilled, enabling him to travel the world, fall in love, marry, and start a family. But despite possessing a talent that shines brighter than that of many of his literary contemporaries, Cato discovers that he is trapped within a racist system. Only a handful of black writers receive the support of white editors and critics, and because Cato's work pushes the boundaries set by the publishing industry, he is doomed to a life of obscurity.

The Chicago Sun-Times proclaimed !Click Song "a major novel by one of America's finest living writers." Winner of the 1983 American Book Award, John A. Williams's enthralling chronicle of a writer's lifelong struggle to matter is a blistering tale of art, industry, family, and race.

Download John A Williams - !Click Song

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked