WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] Northern Softworks dmgArchiver v2024.2 macOS

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
soft5050
Post subject: Northern Softworks dmgArchiver v2024.2 macOS Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:33 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Northern Softworks dmgArchiver v2024.2 macOS | 12.2 Mb
dmgArchiver is a simple to use application that will build a compressed disk image archive of the files and folders you select. This disk image is in HFS+ format so it can be opened by a wide range of Macintosh computers without any additional software. These backup images can be stored any where you wish: external hard drive, network storage drive, even on an iPhone.

Simply add the files and folders you wish to archive, push a button and you have a compressed archive ready to safely store anywhere you like.
dmgArchiver lets you save documents that instantly sets the app up to archive your items with a double click. Create as many of these documents as you like to archive any portion of your computer you like. You can have one document to build a larger archive of items that don't change very often, and other documents to quickly archive more dynamic content any time you need.
dmgArchiver builds a compressed disk image for you that can be opened by any Macintosh running 10.4 or later. You can build a backup strategy that works just for you.
Features:
Attractive, easy to use interface
Save dmgArchiver documents to instantly set up archives
Backup your system the way you want to
Compressed disk images open even on older Macs
Illustrated Documentation
Available for macOS
Requirements:macOS 10.10 or higher
Home Page-

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3