WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

How To Be A Good Copywriting - From Beginner To Mastery

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: How To Be A Good Copywriting - From Beginner To Mastery Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:44 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download How To Be A Good Copywriting - From Beginner To Mastery
Published 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.99 GB | Duration: 3h 53m
Making your sales copy attention-grabbing

What you'll learn
Good copywriting can help good products sell better
Good copywriting can help you recruit more students
Good copywriting can help you recommend more downlines
Know how to judge whether the copywriting written by others for you is good or not?
Requirements
A heart that loves learning
Description
You've probably paid for something multiple times because of seeing sales copies someone else wrote. Whether it's online shopping, TV commercials, or DM posters, have you ever thought about turning the tables and having others pay you instead?Even if writing copy isn't your primary job, living in modern society means encountering numerous sales copies every day. Sometimes, these copies even manifest as videos, audio, or sales pitches attempting to sell you products. With a smartphone, it's inevitable to come across advertisements, and before you know it, you've unintentionally purchased a certain item.Have you ever thought, "If only I could write copies like that? Because then I could sell what I want to sell; maybe even recruit business partners through sales copy. Who knows, maybe copies could even help me get into a relationship."The problem is, I lack relevant experience. My teachers never taught me about this during my school days, and even if I buy books or enroll in courses, I'm not sure if I'll be able to learn it successfully. Oh my, what should I do? Don't worry! Because at this moment, your copywriting savior has donned a cape and is flying towards you.It's right in front of you: "How to Write Sales Copy - From Beginner to Mastery." It's a course, but it's more than just a course.Before I tell you what this course is about and what benefits it can bring you, I feel it's my responsibility to let you know who the person speaking to you right now is and why he's qualified to teach you copywriting. If you don't mind occasionally receiving unexpected payments in the future, let's continue reading.Hello, I'm Teacher William. I started writing sales copy since middle school. Why? Because I had a crush on a girl in the class next door, and being introverted and shy, plus having a severe stutter, I had to woo girls through letters. Later on, I benefit a lot from knowing how to do copywriting. For example, through sales copy, I landed good jobs and sold hundreds of things, including courses, software, skincare products, health supplements, direct sales businesses, travel packages, weight loss products, and in three different fields, each generating a performance of ten million annually.So, you might be curious, what will I share with you in this course? Good question, let's see.What I plan to share with you:1. How copywriters efficiently gather "materials" for their copy?2. The golden rules of sales copy3. How to craft an enticing slogan?4. Copywriting techniques, from basics to advanced5. Writing sales copy with hypnotic effects6. The beliefs a copywriter should have7. How to create passive income through sales copy?Who is suitable to learn? What are the benefits of learning?· Marketers or writers· Individuals engaged in online retail or e-commerce, where good copy can boost product sales· Instructors, tutors, and educators as good copies can attract more students· In direct sales or network marketing, good copy can help recruit more downlines· Even if you're a boss, with employees or outsourced vendors writing copies for you, this course can help you better evaluate whether the copy is good or not, to avoid being misled.· Real estate elites who can write compelling copy to attract more clients· Insurance agents learning to write copy can help you achieve success, recruit agents
Overview
Section 1: Course content
Lecture 1 The Techniques Of Case Writing~ From Beginner To Proficiency-The 14 questions of
Lecture 2 The golden rules of sales copywriting
Lecture 3 3.Sales Copywriting Skills
Lecture 4 4.Sales Copywriting Technique Part 1
Lecture 5 5.Sales Copywriting Technique Part 2
Lecture 6 6.Techniques of Sales copywriting~ From beginner to mastery
Lecture 7 7.The faiths that a sales copywriter should have
Lecture 8 8.How to create passive income through sales copywriting
Marketing planner, or writer,People in online photography and e-commerce,Lecturer, tutoring industry, education and training industry,Direct selling, MLM,Real estate agency, insurance industry
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts