WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renewals

Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection and response solutions worldwide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 17 of 19  [ 273 posts ]
Jump to page « 115 16 17 18 19 »
Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:47 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

navystylz wrote: *  Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:35 am
Hello Polylak,

Hope all is well with you. I can't believe it's already been 180 days, and BitDefender has been an invaluable program I use now.
Would it be possible to get a 180 renewal? I'm at 2 days left to renew.

Thanks in advance.

+++++

@navystylz

Hello my friend,

Thank God, I'm fine. Hope you're keeping well too!! :D

Glad to hear that you're satisfied with BitDefender. :mrgreen:

Regretfully, BitDefender developers have temporarily shortened their promo subscriptions from 180 to 90 days. Nevertheless, I'm confident that they will return to their traditional 180 days soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Since you have created your own BitDefender Central account and to avoid that you have to send me your BitDefender registered email and its password to renew your subscription, may I recommend you that I create a new BitDefender Central account for you with a valid subscription for 90 days. In turn, I will send you via PM the credentials of your new BitDefender Central account and some 2FA codes to conduct the final and quick registration maneuver at your side. The suggested procedure will also expedite and facilitate your future BitDefender subscription renewals.

Since instructions to renew your subscription differ if your current registration has expired or not, it would be advisable that you let it expire and then you inform me that said circumstance has already happened so that I may proceed as I recommended above.

May I have your acceptance to my suggestion by replying to this post in this thread?

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]
"Quite a lovely animal, Captain. I find myself strangely drawn to it"
Lt. Commander S'chn T'gai Spock - USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)
Star Trek - Season 2 - Episode 7 ("Catspaw", 1967)
Leonard Simon Nimoy (1931-2015)

[ img ]

navystylz
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:44 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:47 pm
Hello Polylak,

Hope all is well with you. I can't believe it's already been 180 days, and BitDefender has been an invaluable program I use now.

Thanks in advance.

+++++

@navystylz

Hello my friend,

Regretfully, BitDefender developers have temporarily shortened their promo subscriptions from 180 to 90 days. Nevertheless, I'm confident that they will return to their traditional 180 days soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Since you have created your own BitDefender Central account and to avoid that you have to send me your BitDefender registered email and its password to renew your subscription, may I recommend you that I create a new BitDefender Central account for you with a valid subscription for 90 days. In turn, I will send you via PM the credentials of your new BitDefender Central account and some 2FA codes to conduct the final and quick registration maneuver at your side. The suggested procedure will also expedite and facilitate your future BitDefender subscription renewals.

Since instructions to renew your subscription differ if your current registration has expired or not, it would be advisable that you let it expire and then you inform me that said circumstance has already happened so that I may proceed as I recommended above.

May I have your acceptance to my suggestion by replying to this post in this thread?

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Yes. This is fine. Thank you. May I suggest a name for a username and password via PM so that it's something that I don't forget?

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:50 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

navystylz wrote: *  Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:44 pm
Polylak wrote: *  Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:47 pm
Hello Polylak,

Thanks in advance.

+++++

@navystylz

Hello my friend,

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Yes. This is fine. Thank you. May I suggest a name for a username and password via PM so that it's something that I don't forget?

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Naturally!!

Feel free to do it when your current subscription has expired. :!: :!:

Wait for your confirmation in this thread and for your PM in due course.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

navystylz
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:50 am

+++++
@navystylz

Hello,

Naturally!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Good evening,

My subscription has fully expired now. And I am ready to proceed.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

navystylz wrote: *  Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 pm

+++++
@navystylz

Hello,

Naturally!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Good evening,

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Fantastic!!

Wait for your PM indicating me your user name and password so that I may to proceed accordingly. 8-)

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

navystylz
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am

+++++
@navystylz

Hello,

Naturally!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Good evening,

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Fantastic!!

Wait for your PM indicating me your user name and password so that I may to proceed accordingly. 8-)

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Ok. Sent PM. Kind of confused at the message history because of the time difference, what is before my message and after my message.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:35 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

navystylz wrote: *  Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 pm

+++++
@navystylz

Hello,

Naturally!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Good evening,

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Fantastic!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Ok. Sent PM. Kind of confused at the message history because of the time difference, what is before my message and after my message.

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Noted.

I have sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect the subscription renewal.

Wait for your feedback in this thread.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

navystylz
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:04 am
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:35 am

+++++
@navystylz

Hello,

Naturally!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Good evening,

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Fantastic!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Noted.

I have sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect the subscription renewal.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

Thank you kindly. Everything worked perfectly. Stay safe :)

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:28 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

navystylz wrote: *  Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:04 am
Polylak wrote: *  Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:35 am

+++++
@navystylz

Hello,

Naturally!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Good evening,

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Fantastic!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Noted.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

Thank you kindly. Everything worked perfectly. Stay safe :)

@navystylz

Hello my friend,

Thanks to you for the feedback and pleased to know that all went seamlessly. :D

Should you need any further assistance with BitDefender, feel free to contact me again through this thread when you may deem it necessary. :!: :!:

Regards and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

emron734
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:44 pm
Little Baby
Little Baby
Donator

Hello my friend,

How are you keeping? I hope you and your family are all in the best of health with God's blessings and love.

It is the time of the year where I need your kind assistance in extending my BitDefender Total Security which expires in 2 days.Thank you in advance for your good work in this forum.

Best regards,

emron734

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:51 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

emron734 wrote: *  Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:44 pm
Hello my friend,

How are you keeping? I hope you and your family are all in the best of health with God's blessings and love.

It is the time of the year where I need your kind assistance in extending my BitDefender Total Security which expires in 2 days.Thank you in advance for your good work in this forum.

Best regards,

emron734

+++++

@emron734

Hello my friend,

Thank God, my family and I are fine. Hope that you and yours are doing well too!! :D

Further to your request, I have sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect the subscription renewal.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

emron734
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:52 am
Little Baby
Little Baby
Donator

Thank you my friend for the quick response to my request.

Everything went well and worked perfectly as usual as in the past years.

Thanks and praise to our God, my family and I are all as fit as a fiddle. :)

Best regards and do stay safe,
emron734

qaz015393
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 am
Toddler

Hello Polylak,
I hope you are doing well and thank you for all your work on BitDefender!
Is it possible you can renew the subscription for me please?

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:05 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

qaz015393 wrote: *  Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 am
Hello Polylak,
I hope you are doing well and thank you for all your work on BitDefender!
Is it possible you can renew the subscription for me please?

+++++

@qaz015393

Hello my friend,

Thanks for the compliments!! :oops:

I'm fine, thank you. Hope that you are keeping well too!! :D

Further to your request, I have sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect the subscription renewal.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:58 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

emron734 wrote: *  Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:52 am
Thank you my friend for the quick response to my request.

Everything went well and worked perfectly as usual as in the past years.

Thanks and praise to our God, my family and I are all as fit as a fiddle. :)

Best regards and do stay safe,
emron734

+++++

@emron734

Hello,

You're welcome and glad to hear that all went as expected!! ;)

Regards and may God bless you and your dearest too,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 17 of 19  [ 273 posts ]
Return to “Apps” | Jump to page « 115 16 17 18 19 »
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked