WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Basic To Professional Laptop Motherboard Maintenance

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Basic To Professional Laptop Motherboard Maintenance Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:07 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Basic To Professional Laptop Motherboard Maintenance
Published 4/2024
Created by DICARJ Empresa especializada em cursos de T.I
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 15 Lectures ( 1h 16m ) | Size: 1.63 GB

Come learn how to fix notebooks, identify defects and the best, STEP BY STEP!

What you'll learn:
Understand the Initial Concepts
Identify the notebook's internal sources (PWM circuits)
How to test motherboard components professionally!
Test and troubleshoot the Fusistor, Capacitor, Jumper, Resistor, Diodo, Cristal
Test and troubleshoot the Chipset
Test and Troubleshoot the 3.3V Battery
Test and troubleshoot the Notebook's External Battery
Test and troubleshoot the Processor
Test the main voltages on the board - 19V, 05V and 03 V, how to identify these voltages on the board with accurate measurements
And much more!!!!
Requirements:
No prerequisites are needed. I just recommend that you also watch the basic motherboard course that I made available for sale here on udemy.
Description:
Important updates:This course is updated for 2023! Follow all the steps of our course, which will be successful!This course is 100% Hands ON! We don't show SLIDEs in our courses, it's 100% PRACTICAL!The course is completely complete, on video and was recorded with two high resolution (HD) cameras. One camera is always fixed and the other is always zoomed in, for easy viewing. The course was recorded within a technical assistance facility, showing the day-to-day life of this professional.Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:Understand how the notebook motherboard worksUnderstand all starter conceptsIdentify the notebook's internal sources (PWM circuits)What it is, how it works and how to test it with the motherboard turned off and the motherboard turned on, when it is faulty and how to replace the main components of the board:fuserJumperresistorDiodeCrystalTransistorCapacitorCoilmosfetchipset3.3 V batteryLaptop External BatteryProcessorMemorypower buttonMain board voltages - 19V, 05V and 03V, how to identify these board voltages with accurate measurementsCommon questions asked to the teacher of this course:Teacher, is the course up to date? YES!!!Professor, how much does a professional who does notebook maintenance earn? It depends! From your region, how many clients you have/will have and your willingness to undertake.Professor, was this course recorded with two cameras? Yes! One fixed and the other ZOOMed so that you can better visualize the component being measured! All fully step by step!Teacher, Mr. will you answer my questions? Yes, every day if necessary! Join this platform to answer students' questions, daily!We are waiting for you on the course!DICARJ team
Who this course is for:
Maintenance technicians, IT professionals and people who want to learn how to repair notebooks.
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked