WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Graphic Audio Presents RED RISING SAGA book 3 : Morning Star (1 of 2)

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Hannibal
Post subject: Graphic Audio Presents RED RISING SAGA book 3 : Morning Star (1 of 2) Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:05 pm
Protege

[center][ img ]

Graphic Audio Presents RED RISING SAGA book 3 : Morning Star (1 of 2)
English | eBook | Size: 543.14 MB[/center]
Red Rising thrilled readers and announced the presence of a talented new author. Golden Son changed the game and took the story of Darrow to the next level. Now comes the exhilarating next chapter in the Red Rising Saga: Morning Star.

Adapted from the novel and produced with a full cast of actors, immersive sound effects and cinematic music!

Darrow would have lived in peace, but his enemies brought him war. The Gold overlords demanded his obedience, hanged his wife, and enslaved his people. But Darrow is determined to fight back. Risking everything to transform himself and breach Gold society, Darrow has battled to survive the cutthroat rivalries that breed Society's mightiest warriors, climbed the ranks, and waited patiently to unleash the revolution that will tear the hierarchy apart from within.

Finally, the time has come.

But devotion to honor and hunger for vengeance run deep on both sides. Darrow and his comrades-in-arms face powerful enemies without scruple or mercy. Among them are some Darrow once considered friends. To win, Darrow will need to inspire those shackled in darkness to break their chains, unmake the world their cruel masters have built, and claim a destiny too long denied-and too glorious to surrender.

[center]Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

[ img ][/center]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

[center]If any links die or problem unrar, send request to [/center]

backwoods
Post subject: Re: Graphic Audio Presents RED RISING SAGA book 3 : Morning Star (1 of 2) Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:07 pm
Little Baby

Thank you for Graphic Audio

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked