WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Ielts Target Band 7 Plus

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Ielts Target Band 7 Plus Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:05 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Published 4/2024
Created by Mandarr Apte
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 130 Lectures ( 21h 20m ) | Size: 9.46 GB

Course covers each module, IELTS Listening, IELTS Reading, IELTS Writing and IELTS Speaking in the course

What you'll learn:
An overall view of the IELTS test including all modules
Practice tests to practice what you have learned through the sessions
Every type of questions has been solved for your reference which can help you to how to face any type of question
Covering English grammar in addition to the four modules of Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing for the test.
Requirements:
No prior skill required. only basic knowledge of English language and a will to study hard and practice even more
Description:
Hello and welcome to this course for IELTS Target Band 7 plus.&nbsp; I am really excited to be a part of your journey to achieve your desired band score in IELTS.Whether you are a student aiming for higher education or a professional seeking career opportunities abroad, mastering the IELTS course is crucial for your success.In this comprehensive course we have meticulously curated study material designed to sharpen your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills and boost your confidence on exam day.&nbsp; In addition, we have also included a section on basic English grammar which would also be helpful to you.So, I request you not to rush through the course, but prepare your time table for study and practice.&nbsp; You can decide your own comfort level to complete the course, hence, we have designed it to be a self paced course which you can access any time at your convenience.Also, we will be providing you with some resources and practice tests, which will be with you, along with the course of lifetime.Here's a glimpse of what awaits you:1. Understanding IELTS:&nbsp; It is of utmost importance to first understand the requirements and format of the test you would be appearing for.&nbsp; We will discuss what is IELTS and lots of features and the band scores.2. Understanding the different test formats:&nbsp; We will then familiarize you with the structure of the IELTS Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests.&nbsp; You will gain insights into the types of questions, listening formats, essay structures, band descriptors etc. and the overall assessment criteria.3. Tips and Strategies for success:&nbsp; We will also discuss some very important tips and strategies to tackle various question types effectively.&nbsp; From note taking techniques to time management skills you will learn how to approach the questions with confidence.4. Practice Tests:&nbsp; We have included some practice tests which can help you to get used to, and be confident for the tests.So, let's start our journey towards a great success in your IELTS exams. All the Best.. Let's get started.
Who this course is for:
This course is for every person who wants to appear for IELTS test and get the desired band score. There are no basic requirements of the course, anyone interested can join.
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked