WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

A Life of One's Own - Marion Milner

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Hannibal
Post subject: A Life of One's Own - Marion Milner Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:31 pm
Protege

[center][ img ]

A Life of One's Own - Marion Milner
English | eBook | Size: 377.79 MB[/center]
How often do we ask ourselves, "What will make me happy? What do I really want from life?" In A Life of One's Own, Marion Milner explores these questions and embarks on a seven-year personal journey to discover what it is that makes her happy.

On its first publication, W. H. Auden found the book "as exciting as a detective story" and, as Milner searches out clues, the listener quickly becomes involved in the chase. Using her own personal diaries, kept over many years, she analyses moments of everyday life and discovers ways of being, of looking, of moving, that bring surprising joy - ways which can be embraced by anyone.

With a new introduction by Rachel Bowlby, this classic remains a great adventure in thinking and living and will be essential for all those interested in reflecting on the nature of their own happiness - whether listeners are from a literary, an artistic, a historical, an educational or a psychoanalytic/psychotherapeutic background.

©2011 The Estate of Marion Milner (P)2018 Post Hypnotic Press

A Life of One's Own
By: Marion Milner
Narrated by: Suzie Althens
Length: 7 hrs and 58 mins

[center]Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

[ img ][/center]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Pepus
Post subject: Re: A Life of One's Own - Marion Milner Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:33 pm
Adolescent
Adolescent
Donator

Thank You!!

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked