WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

DxO PhotoLab 7 ELITE Edition 7.6.0.53 Multilingual MAC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
BadGuy
Post subject: DxO PhotoLab 7 ELITE Edition 7.6.0.53 Multilingual MAC Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:04 am
Protege

[ img ]
DxO PhotoLab (was DxO Optics Pro) provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time.
Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.

Features:

DxO Smart Lighting – Optimizes the dynamic range of your image and brings out the details from both under- and overexposed areas.
DxO ClearView – Intelligently boosts local contrast and effectively removes distant haze.
DxO PRIME – Automatically denoises high ISO RAW images and recovers accurate details and colors based on our exclusive algorithms.
Optical Corrections – Leverage your gear with tailored automatic corrections based on DxO’s renowned scientific expertise in measurement and calibration.
Introducing U Point – Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tool, etc.
Intelligent algorithms adapt settings to your gear as well as to image content
Copy and paste settings from one image to another
30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
Multiple exports in one click

Export to multiple formats for web, printing, or backup
Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, or to other photo editors
File management that works with your computer (no import step required)
Direct access to images
Seamless integration with Lightroom via plugin
Customizable workspace to adapt to your needs – Dual-screen friendly

macOS 12.6 or later

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Mac”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked