WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Kara Skye Smith - The Faerie Ring Dance

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kara Skye Smith - The Faerie Ring Dance Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:15 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: The Faerie Ring Dance
Author: Kara Skye Smith

Published: 2014
Publisher: Kara Skye Smith
Extension: AZW3
Size: 638 KB
Subjects: Juvenile Fiction, Folklore

Come along on a magical, action-packed adventure inside the Faerie's Ring! Discover the enchanting band of Ellewyon Faeries who inhabit Old Soul's Hollow - a town at the edge of the Great North Woods. Are the faerie legends in the Hollow true? Discover what happens when humans step inside a faerie's ring on the night of its magical, Hunter's Moon Dance for an imaginative frolic through the Faerie Queen's world. Meet her Court and find out just what they have in store for the humans who have entered inside their ring.The faerie's plot to enchant a young sheep tender and a woman from Old Soul's Hollow disappears. Meet the tiny sized hero who goes to save a human friend, Honor McGillicutty, and cheer at his heart-felt heroism to stake a claim all his own within the Hollow. He wants to be accepted by the Faerie Queen and her Court, but while trying to defend himself and his friends he wonders if he fits in any where at all. Intending to save the day while searching in the Wood, his ears are reached by the enchanting faeries music drifting from a ring of grass that grows more green, and he is beckoned by the sound of tiny bells to "Come and dance inside the faerie's ring!"What happens? This tale is a rare, eye-witness account found in the hollow of a six-shaped tree.IBSN: 978-1466461880AUTHOR: Kara Skye Smith

Download Kara Skye Smith - The Faerie Ring Dance

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked