WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Medieval Empires and the Culture of Competition: Literary Duels at Islamic and Christian Courts

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Medieval Empires and the Culture of Competition: Literary Duels at Islamic and Christian Courts Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:46 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Medieval Empires and the Culture of Competition: Literary Duels at Islamic and Christian Courts
English | ISBN: 1474425224, 1474425232 | 2017 | EPUB | 224 pages | 888 KB

Samuel England, "Medieval Empires and the Culture of Competition: Literary Duels at Islamic and Christian Courts"

A probing inquiry into medieval court struggles, this book shows the relationship between intellectual conflict and the geopolitics of empire. It examines the Persian Buyids' takeover of the great Arab caliphate in Iraq, the counter-Crusade under Saladin, and the literature of sovereignty in Spain and Italy at the cusp of the Renaissance. The question of high culture―who best qualified as a poet, the function of race and religion in forming a courtier, what languages to use in which official ceremonies―drove much of medieval writing, and even policy itself. From the last moments of the Abbasid Empire, to the military campaign for Jerusalem, to the rise of Crusades literature in spoken Romance languages, authors and patrons took a competitive stance as a way to assert their place in a shifting imperial landscape.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked