WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Speak-ology: How to Speak with Confidence, Fluency & Eloquence - Fluent Speaking Skills & Smart Language [Audiobook]

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
BaDshaH
Post subject: Speak-ology: How to Speak with Confidence, Fluency & Eloquence - Fluent Speaking Skills & Smart Language [Audiobook] Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Speak-ology: How to Speak with Confidence, Fluency & Eloquence - Fluent Speaking Skills & Smart Language [Audiobook]

English | ASIN: B0CX3T4RLV | 2024 | 2 hours and 12 minutes | M4B@256 kbps | 243 MB

Speak-ology: How to Speak with Confidence, Fluency & Eloquence- Fluent Speaking Skills & Smart Language for Highly Effective Communication +349 Expert Speaking Templates, Phrases & Idioms for Professional Communication in English. What will I learn? Discover the Power of Words. Master Clear Thinking and Language for Impactful Communication. Learn to Structure Your Thoughts for Effective Speaking. Learn to speak fluently with strategic exercises. Learn how to be more articulate in every conversation. Explore how to be eloquent and transmit unmatched confidence. Use our detailed English pronunciation chart for flawless speech. Speak with Full Confidence: Learn how highly effective people speak and mimic their techniques. Achieve Clarity and Respect in Professional Conversations. Learn How to Create Powerful Descriptions for Impactful Communication. Make your messages memorable. Improve your communication for effective workplace conversations. Learn How to Answer Difficult Questions like an expert. How to Transform Serious Mistakes into Career Victories. Includes 349 Expert Speaking Templates, Phrases, and Idioms for Professional Communication in English.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Gman65
Post subject: Re: Speak-ology: How to Speak with Confidence, Fluency & Eloquence - Fluent Speaking Skills & Smart Language [Audiobook] Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:49 am
Adolescent
Adolescent
Donator

thx

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked