WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The 180 Degree Christian Serving Jesus in a Culture of Excess

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: The 180 Degree Christian Serving Jesus in a Culture of Excess Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:06 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Carter Conlon, "The 180 Degree Christian: Serving Jesus in a Culture of Excess"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0830760954 | EPUB | pages: 217 | 1.4 mb
The city of Corinth was well known in the ancient world as a place where every desire could be sated, where every discerning taste could find satisfaction. Unfortunately, the Corinthian church, instead of living generous and sacrificial lives, became infected with the ";me, myself and I"; culture for which their city was famous. According to the apostle Paul, the Christians in Corinth ignored the poor and marginalized and focused on their own selfish agendas. Conlon believes that the cultural priorities of twenty-first century North America are not so very different from ancient Corinth€"and that the modern church too often makes the ";Corinthian mistake."; In The 180º Christian, Conlon calls today's church to turn away from its selfcenteredness and toward the selfless serving like Christ.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked