WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Create Great iPhone Photos Apps, Tips, Tricks, and Effects

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Create Great iPhone Photos Apps, Tips, Tricks, and Effects Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Create Great iPhone Photos: Apps, Tips, Tricks, and Effects by Allan Hoffman
English | February 7th, 2011 | ISBN: 1593272855 | 226 pages | True PDF | 15.39 MB
You own the world's most versatile, customizable camera: your iPhone. Out of the box, your iPhone camera is no-frills, but you can transform it into a digital darkroom, photo editing suite, and photoblogging tool all rolled into one . . . if you know how to use it.

Create Great iPhone Photos shows you how to take great iPhone photographs-and even turn your not-so-hot photos into thrillingly inventive, atmospheric images. Author and iPhone photographer Allan Hoffman shows you how to harness the full potential of your iPhone's camera and turn it into a wildly fun tool for photographic creativity. You'll learn tips and tricks for generating effects, applying filters, and manipulating your images with wonderfully innovative apps-all right on your iPhone. And you'll be inspired by interviews with today's top iPhone photographers and galleries of their impressive work.
You'll also learn how to:
* Produce stunning panoramas, vintage-style photobooth strips, and super-saturated Polaroid® photos with a hip, 1970s look
* Unlock the secret power of your iPhone's camera with burst mode, high dynamic range (HDR) effects, exposure and focus controls, and more
* Find and install the best iPhone apps for cropping images, adjusting contrast and exposure, and editing your photos to achieve eye-popping results
* Publish and share images right from your iPhone, without the hassle of memory cards, cables, or complex desktop photo editing tools
You have Photoshop® (and a lot, lot more) right in your pocket. Do amazing things with your photos with Create Great iPhone Photos.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked