WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Turbo Codes Principles and Applications

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Turbo Codes Principles and Applications Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:23 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]

Turbo Codes: Principles and Applications by Branka Vucetic , Jinhong Yuan
English | PDF (True) | 2000 | 330 Pages | ISBN : 0792378687 | 20.4 MB

This book grew out of our research, industry consulting and con tinuing education courses. Turbo coding initially seemed to belong to a restricted research area, while now has become a part of the mainstream telecommu nication theory and practice. The turbo decoding principles have found widespread applications not only in error control, but in de tection, interference suppression and equalization. Intended for use by advanced students and professional engi neers, involved in coding and telecommunication research, the book includes both basic and advanced material. The chapters are se quenced so that the knowledge is acquired in a logical and progres sive way. The algorithm descriptions and analysis are supported by examples throughout the book. Performance evaluations of the presented algorithms are carried out both analytically and by sim ulations. Basic material included in the book has been taught to students and practicing professionals over the last four years in the form of senior undergraduate or graduate courses, lecture series and short continuing education courses.
[/b]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked