WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Urban Public Transport Systems Innovation in the Fourth Industrial Revolution Era

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Urban Public Transport Systems Innovation in the Fourth Industrial Revolution Era Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:36 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Urban Public Transport Systems Innovation in the Fourth Industrial Revolution Era: Global South Perspectives, Reflections and Conjectures
by Trynos Gumbo, Thembani Moyo
English | 2022 | ISBN: 3030987167 | 186 Pages | True PDF | 4.61 MB

This book explores the physical and electronic integration of innovative urban public transport systems in seven metropolitan cities in South Africa and Zimbabwe in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0).
The book also highlights how collaborative engagement can improve new transport projects in cities of the Global South. It demonstrates how integration concerns remain in transport infrastructure projects in cities of the developing countries. Consequently, in order to strengthen the emerging and promising economies of these cities, there is a need for efficient, integrated, reliable and affordable public transport systems.
The book explains that plans to deliver innovative transport systems in the Global South need to be well coordinated and managed to yield physically and electronically integrated systems.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked