WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] Voice Training Pro vImproved User Experience build 227

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
soft5050
Post subject: Voice Training Pro vImproved User Experience build 227 Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:23 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Voice Training Pro vImproved User Experience build 227 | Android | 13.21 MB
Pro version

Voice training pro - learn to sing.
- Sing the note game
An ideal application for beginners where you can train your voice to sing in tune quickly. Ideal for advanced singers too as effective pitch detection shows you exactly how close to perfect pitch you are.
- Vocal range
Series of exercises structured from easy to advanced levels to expand your vocal range by relaxing your voice.
- Free sing
Sing and the keyboard will highlight the appropriate pitches.
Record and save your singing and play back at a later date, seeing how quickly you are improving.
Improvise with rhythm as you select backing track (mp3, wav) from your own music collection.
- Sing the phrase game
Series of levels and exercises to increase range and perfection. The pitch analyses shows whether singers can perfectly sing intervals.
- Hold the pitch challenge
Enjoy a fun exercise by see how long you can hold a pitch. Keep track of your progress as the scores are stored for future reference.
- Interval test
Practice and be well prepared for your music grade exams. The app will give immediate feedback on whether singers can sing specified intervals at various levels.
- Harmony
Learn quickly how to sing harmonies with instant feedback and appropriate levels.
- Vocal agility
Quickly develop confidence to perform singing riffs and runs. Follow the suggested famous singing riffs from all styles or program your own exercises. Helps with improvisation.
Paid version
System Requirements:
Requirements: Android 7.0+
Home Page-

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Mobiles”