WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The World Class Wealth Mindset by Arash Vossoughi 2024

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Hannibal
Post subject: The World Class Wealth Mindset by Arash Vossoughi 2024 Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:33 pm
Protege

[center][ img ]

The World Class Wealth Mindset by Arash Vossoughi 2024
English | eBook | Size: 313.55 MB[/center]
Have you wanted to build a life of financial freedom, but struggle to see results? From entrepreneurs to corporate executives, professionals and freelancers, virtually everyone can benefit from improving their wealth mindset.

In The World Class Wealth Mindset: Four Pillars to Building Personal Freedom, Elite Coach and Mindset Mentor Arash Vossoughi identifies the four pillars that support the world-class mindset of wealth. When you refine your self image, raise your standards, develop a positive mental attitude, and cultivate the habits of discipline, wealth and financial freedom must follow.

As the creator of the Millionaire Mastermind and 7-Figure Self-Image programs, Arash has inspired individuals in over 2 dozen countries to achieve new levels of confidence, discipline, leadership, and revenue.

From this extensive experience, in The World Class Wealth Mindset: Four Pillars to Building Personal Freedom, Arash will show you how to:

Raise your standard
Apply consistent discipline
Reverse engineer your goals
Use the tools and step-by-step instruction that allow you to take massive action
Maximize and expedite quantum leap results
And more.

It's time to level up your life. It's time to develop a World Class Mindset.

As Co-Founder and President of Voss Coaching Co. Arash Vossoughi has made it his purpose in life to help individuals, professionals, and entrepreneurs break through barriers and achieve personal freedom. He was VP Sales at Proctor Gallagher Institute and a top salesperson, receiving the Mark of a Million Award and was presented with a diamond pin by Bob Proctor & Sandy Gallagher at the Science of Getting Rich event in Los Angeles. He spent a lot of time living in Scotsdale.

[center]Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

[ img ][/center]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked