WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Fault Tolerant Control of Large Civil Aircraft

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Fault Tolerant Control of Large Civil Aircraft Posted: Wed May 01, 2024 9:52 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Fault Tolerant Control of Large Civil Aircraft
English | 2024 | ISBN: 9819716535 | 157 Pages | PDF EPUB (True) | 36 MB
This book provides a comprehensive analysis of fault tolerant control (FTC) for more-electric civil aircraft. FTC is a crucial approach to enhance the reliability and safety of aircraft in the event of actuator, sensor, or structural failures. Engineers and scientists from diverse disciplines, including aeronautics, electrical, mechanical, and control engineering, have been drawn to research on FTC. This book analyzes the impact of faults on performance degradation in dissimilar redundant actuation systems of civil aircraft and presents the FTC methods to ensure reliable actuation and efficient control. Additionally, this book addresses surface damage issues, such as the loss of elevator, horizontal stabilizer, and rudder, by providing representative FTC methods. The book's major highlight is its comprehensive and systematic approach to FTC design, making it an ideal resource for readers interested in learning about FTC design for civil aircraft. The book benefits researchers, engineers, and graduate students in the fields of FTC, adaptive control, flight control, etc.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked