WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Future Tense Jews, Judaism, and Israel in the Twenty-first Century

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Future Tense Jews, Judaism, and Israel in the Twenty-first Century Posted: Wed May 01, 2024 2:51 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Jonathan Sacks, "Future Tense: Jews, Judaism, and Israel in the Twenty-first Century"
English | 2009 | pages: 304 | ISBN: 0805212299, 0805242694 | EPUB | 1,9 mb
We are in danger, says Rabbi Sacks, of forgetting what Judaism's place is within the global project of humankind. The Jewish people exist for a reason, and it is not for themselves alone. They must recommit themselves to their foundational purpose: to the task of creating a just world in which the divine presence can dwell among us all. Without compromising one iota of Jewish faith, Rabbi Sacks declares, Jews must stand alongside their friends-Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, and secular humanist-in defense of freedom against those who desecrate life. And they should do this not to win friends or the admiration of others but because it is what a people of God is supposed to do. Rabbi Sacks's powerful message of tikkum olam-using Judaism as a blueprint for repairing an imperfect world-will resonate with people of all faiths.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked