WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Clean Your House Like A Pro: Proven Methods To Keep Your Home Organized, Deep Clean All Your Room...

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Clean Your House Like A Pro: Proven Methods To Keep Your Home Organized, Deep Clean All Your Room... Posted: Sun May 05, 2024 12:32 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
English | December 28, 2019 | ASIN: B0838L4SPT | 119 pages| Epub | 1 MB

Do you dream of a clean, functional home, but don't have the time?
Studies have shown that a clean house reduces stress levels and improves relationships within the family. After decades of cleaning other people's homes, I have experienced the ups and downs of every deep cleaning method. Utilizing the most effective shortcuts to save time and money, I discovered the joy of watching homes transform before the eyes of once-frustrated owners.
Before now, you may have felt the only hope your home had for a clean start required gathering your closest friends to help you scrub from top to bottom. It was certainly how I felt when faced with a 3,000 square foot home with several cats, my own full-time job and a studio-size vacation rental to manage.
I was no stranger to cleaning when I inherited my home and added my lifestyle to it. I have been cleaning houses since high school and had seen everything from abandoned homes with mystery stains on floors to new construction high-rise apartments in need of a simple dusting.
I found cleaning others' homes to be soothing and felt they granted me a sense of accomplishment when I finished.
I wrote Clean Your House Like a Pro for everyone who has found one roadblock after another trying to achieve a clean, functional home. Inside, you will learn the most efficient deep-cleaning methods to restore your home in a matter of days. The once daunting task of revitalizing each room is now possible as you learn unique cleaning methods perfected over 20 years.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked