WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Katie Bayerl - A Psalm for Lost Girls

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Katie Bayerl - A Psalm for Lost Girls Posted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:12 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: A Psalm for Lost Girls
Author: Katie Bayerl

Published: 2017
Language: English
Publisher: Penguin Young Readers Group
Extension: EPUB
Size: 649 KB
Subjects: Mystery, Young Adult Fiction, Young Adult Literature

I'll Give You the Sun meets True Detective in this brilliant YA debut about saints, sisters, and learning to let go.
Tess da Costa is a saint-a hand-to-god, miracle-producing saint. At least that's what the people in her hometown of New Avon, Massachusetts, seem to believe. And when Tess suddenly and tragically passes away, her small city begins feverishly petitioning the Pope to make Tess's sainthood official. Tess's mother is ecstatic over the fervor, while her sister Callie, the one who knew Tess best, is disgusted-overcome with the feeling that her sister is being stolen from her all over again.

The fervor for Tess's sainthood only grows when Ana Langone, a local girl who's been missing for six months, is found alive at the foot of one of Tess's shrines. It's the final straw for Callie. With the help of Tess's secret boyfriend Danny, Callie's determined to prove that Tess was something far more important than a saint; she was her sister, her best friend and a girl in love with a boy. But Callie's investigation uncovers much more than she bargained for-a hidden diary, old family secrets, and even the disturbing truth behind Ana's kidnapping. Told in alternating perspectives, A Psalm for Lost Girls is at once funny, creepy and soulful-an impressive debut from a rising literary star.
Narrator List:
Callie, read by Saskia Maarleveld
Tess's Journal Entries, read by Kyla Garcia
General narration by Julia Whelan

Download Katie Bayerl - A Psalm for Lost Girls

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”