WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Master English Conversation - Upper Intermediate Level

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
BaDshaH
Post subject: Master English Conversation - Upper Intermediate Level Posted: Mon May 06, 2024 8:47 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Published 5/2024
Created by Dave Skypelessons
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 58 Lectures ( 15h 11m ) | Size: 19.4 GB

Master tenses, gerunds, conditionals, modal verbs, collocations, prepositions, and many more challenging topics

What you'll learn:
Master a large number of frequently used collocations
Master the usage of tenses with stative and dynamic verbs
Master the usage of tenses with signal words
Fluently employ all types of linking words, including conjunctions, adverbs, and prepositions
Avoid the most common mistakes that are made by ESL students
Learn how to employ gerunds, bare infinitive, and to plus infinitive accurately and confidently
Master a large number of phrases that contain GO and GET
Fluently employ modal verbs, conditionals, adverbs, articles, and prepositions

Requirements:
An upper-intermediate level of English. If you are at an earlier stage, please try my courses for intermediate, pre-intermediate, or beginner level

Description:
Welcome to my English course for upper-intermediate students. This course is the 'sequel' to Master English Conversation Intermediate Level. On this course, you will learn both the grammar and vocabulary that is necessary to progress to an advanced level. As a British teacher with more than 20 years' experience, I enjoy using a variety of methods to teach English. A whiteboard is used to teach the grammar and vocabulary, and after every lecture, the student's knowledge is tested with a quiz. Lots of pictures have been included to teach new vocabulary, and lots of typical mistakes are analysed so that the student knows which pitfalls to avoid.The course includes the following:Downloadable lectures on the most important grammar topics. (tenses, quantifiers, reporting verbs, phrasal verbs, auxiliary verbs, linking words, modal verbs, conditionals, gerunds, infinitives, comparatives, superlatives, articles, and passive)A large number of frequently-used collocations that will enhance your vocabularyI don't speak incredibly slowly, as though you were a beginner. I understand that you need faster speech so that you can make your way to an advanced level. Please preview one of my classes, and you will understand whether this course is too basic or too advanced. I have easier courses (intermediate, pre-intermediate and beginner) AND more difficult courses (advanced grammar, advanced vocab, phrasal verbs) should you need themRepetition of the vocabulary in different lessons and quizzes so that the new words and phrases are easier to memorize. I also repeat vocabulary that appeared in my pre-intermediate and intermediate courses. Quizzes after each and every lecture, and many of them include images, as I believe that pictures help you memorize both the grammar and the vocabularyAsk questions on the Q and A section if you need clarification, and I respond within 24 hoursLearn how to avoid the most common mistakes that crop up regularly in my live classesLifetime membership

Who this course is for:
Students of English as a second language (upper-intermediate level)

Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked