WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Emilio Sanchez In New York And Latin America

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Emilio Sanchez In New York And Latin America Posted: Thu May 09, 2024 9:43 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
English | 196 pages | Routledge; 1st edition (July 13, 2020) | 0367206072 | EPUB,PDF | 52 Mb

This book focuses on the life and artistic activities of Emilio Sanchez (1921-1999) in New York, and Latin America in the 1940s and 1950s. More specifically, the book will consider Sanchez in the wider context of mid-century Cuban artists, and cross-cultural exchange between New York, Cuba, and the Caribbean. The book reflects on why Sanchez chose to be a mobile observer of the American and Caribbean vernacular at a time when such an approach seemed at odds with the mainstream avant-garde. The book includes a foreword by Dr. Ann Koll, former Executive Director/Curator of the Emilio Sanchez Foundation, and an introduction by Dr. Nathan J. Timpano, University of Miami Department of Art and Art History. This book will be of interest to scholars in modern art, Caribbean studies, architectural history, and Latin American and Hispanic studies.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked