WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

[RG] Twin Peaks COMPLETE S 1-2-3 + movies

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
LikelyLad
Post subject: Twin Peaks COMPLETE S 1-2-3 + movies Posted: Fri May 10, 2024 11:51 am
Legend Of Warez

Twin Peaks COMPLETE S 1-2-3 +
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992)
Twin Peaks: The Missing Pieces (2014)

[ img ]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Storyline
Quote:
The body of a young girl (Laura Palmer) is washed up on a beach near the small Washington state town of Twin Peaks. FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper is called in to investigate her strange demise only to uncover a web of mystery that ultimately leads him deep into the heart of the surrounding woodland and his very own soul.

-Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992)
A young FBI agent disappears while investigating a murder miles from Twin Peaks that may be related to the future murder of Laura Palmer; the last week of the life of Laura Palmer is chronicled.

-Twin Peaks: The Missing Pieces (2014)
The long-awaited missing pieces from the original version of the film - nearly an hour-and-a-half of deleted/alternate scenes from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - often referred to as the "holy grail" of Twin Peaks fandom. This feature-length experience has been directed and edited by Lynch exclusively for the 'Twin Peaks - The Entire Mystery' box set. Capping off more than 30 deleted/alternate scenes is an epilogue providing a fascinating glimpse beyond the cliffhanger finale of the TV series.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “TV Shows”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked