WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

How to Dominate Amazon Kindle and Become Bestselling Author

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
lovewarez
Post subject: How to Dominate Amazon Kindle and Become Bestselling Author Posted: Sat May 18, 2024 7:16 am
Protege

[ img ]
How to Dominate Amazon Kindle and Become Bestselling Author
Published 5/2024
Created by Tunde Victor Olonitola
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 Lectures ( 2h 45m ) | Size: 1.5 GB

Discover Selling keywords, Pro Book Writing, Formatting, Royalties Breakdown, How To Use Ai to Generate Book interiors

What you'll learn:
Effective keyword research methods to enhance book visibility and rank on the first page of Amazon search results, ultimately leading to increased book sales
The essential rules and processes for formatting books specifically for Amazon KDP, optimizing their presentation and readability for potential readers.
The secrets behind writing multiple book chapters methodically and efficiently, enabling students to progress through their projects with ease and productivity.
Comprehensive understanding of the different sections of Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), empowering them to confidently publish and manage their books
How to determine the appropriate book sizes for their writing projects, ensuring compatibility with various formats like hardcovers, Kindles, paperbacks, Audio
Strategies to navigate Amazon's terms and conditions effectively to avoid potential suspension and ensure compliance with platform guidelines.

Requirements:
Eagerness to learn about Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

lopium
Post subject: Re: How to Dominate Amazon Kindle and Become Bestselling Author Posted: Thu May 23, 2024 12:02 pm
Little Baby

thanks for sharing !

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked