WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] OkMap Desktop 18.4.3 (x64) Multilingual

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
soft5050
Post subject: OkMap Desktop 18.4.3 (x64) Multilingual Posted: Sun May 26, 2024 12:16 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download OkMap Desktop 18.4.3 (x64) Multilingual Fast Links | 67.6 Mb
OkMap is an interactive software which allows you to work on your computer screen with web maps or digital maps that you have either bought or scanned. OkMap can also import vectorial data from the most common formats and DEM data relevant to height information.

Through these maps, you can organize your paths by creating waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer monitor, and upload this data to your GPS. OkMap sets automatically altitude data and estimates travel times. Furthermore OkMap provides you also with autorouting and geocoding functions.
Data collected by your GPS can be downloaded on your computer, stored and displayed on the maps. They can also be used to create different types of statistics.
By connecting a GPS to your laptop, you can plot your position on maps in real-time. If you are connected to the network you can constantly send your position to a remote computer, or receive the position of your companions on your computer and display the related tracks on maps in real time.
OkMap can also interface Google Maps and Google Earth. With Google Maps you can view maps and data of your interest. With Google Earth you can view your paths and your maps in 3D also.
Operating System:Windows 7 or higher (64-bit only)
Home Page-

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Apps”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked