WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] Devils Redoubt by James Axler

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
toxicweasel
Post subject: Devils Redoubt by James Axler Posted: Mon May 27, 2024 6:24 am
Legend Of Warez

Devils Redoubt by James Axler

[ img ]

General:
Quote:
Name: Devils Redoubt by James Axler
Format: mp3
Size: 569.89 MB
Book:
Quote:
Title: Devil's Redoubt
Author: James Axler
Language: N/A
Year: 2023
Subjects: Fiction, Science Fiction
Publisher: GraphicAudio
ISBN: 9781101908471
Total pages: 520
Description:
Quote:
"Enemies outside ... and an enemy within! Ryan Cawdor's time-lost companion, Doc Tanner, has finally found the Operation Chronos facility that can return him back to his own era. But reaching it through a gauntlet of mutie enemies and their enslaved army is only one half of the battle. As the Chronos facility falls to the mutie siege, a traitor within the ranks of Ryan's crew finally reveals their hand, and the remaining allies find themselves backed into an impossible corner... with no way out. Performed by Richard Rohan, Terence Aselford, Julie-Ann Elliott, Alejandro Ruiz, Lolita Horne, Colleen Delany, Amanda Forstrom, Mort Shelby, Wyn Delano, and Aure Nash. Performed by Full Cast; Richard Rohan; Terence Aselford; Julie-Ann Elliott; Alejandro Ruiz; Lolita Horne; Colleen Delany; Amanda Forstrom; Mort Shelby; Wyn Delano; Aure Nash; Karen Novack; Michael John Casey; Yasmin Tuazon; Kevin Couto; Yenni Ann; Chris Stinson; Tyler Hyrchuk; Shanta Parasuraman; Jessica Lauren Ball; Eric Messner; Ken Jackson; Bradley Foster Smith; Matthew Schleigh; Zeke Alton; Rose Elizabeth Supan; Megan Poppy."
Download from RapidGator

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Download from Fikper

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked