WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] His Conquering Sword by Kate Elliott

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
toxicweasel
Post subject: His Conquering Sword by Kate Elliott Posted: Mon May 27, 2024 1:38 pm
Legend Of Warez

His Conquering Sword by Kate Elliott

[ img ]

General:
Quote:
Name: His Conquering Sword by Kate Elliott
Format: m4b
Size: 1022.66 MB
Book:
Quote:
Title: His Conquering Sword
Author: Kate Elliott
Language: N/A
Year: 2013
Subjects: Fantasy, Fiction
Publisher: Open Road Media
ISBN: 9781480435247
Total pages: 495
Description:
Quote:
Following the events of An Earthly Crown, the jaran conquest of Rhui intensifies as rebel hearts simmer with conflicting loyalties Across Rhui, the jaran have been taking over towns and bending all non-jaran to the law of their rule. With Ilya Bakhtiian in charge, the nomadic fighters are now preparing an assault on the royal city of Karkand. But within the campaign, another struggle looms. Ilya's wife, Tess, is not from Rhui, but from Earth, and her brother, Charles, is a duke of the empire that includes Rhui, even though he once instigated a rebellion against it. Still driven by thoughts of a human revolt, Charles travels to Rhui for key information about the past, hoping to bring back his sister-his only heir. Does she want to passively abide by either man's plan for her, though, and is any challenge to the ancient and mighty Chapalii realistic?
His Conquering Sword is the third volume of the Novels of the Jaran, which begin with Jaran and An Earthly Crown and conclude with The Law of Becoming.
Download from RapidGator

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Download from Fikper

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked