WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

1 - Month Full Front Split Program from Scratch

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: 1 - Month Full Front Split Program from Scratch Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:21 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download 1 - Month Full Front Split Program from Scratch
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 3h 12m | Size: 4.14 GB
Improve your flexibility, posture, balance your emotions, get rid from blockages in the spine and get on front split

What you'll learn
Gain legs' flexibility and strength
Get on front split
Improve posture
Unblock the lower back and hips
Requirements
Yoga mat
Two yoga blocks
One towel / small cover
Description
Do you dream of doing splits, but you think that it is impossible for any reason? If yes, this course is perfect for you.I got on the front split when I was an adult, and now I am sharing my method with you. It works! You will do a beautiful split and gain many health benefits as improved overall flexibility and posture. You will find peace of mind by balancing your emotions during the trainings. The front splits are working on the legs and hips areas where the negative emotions are stored.You will reach your split without pain. In contrary, you will be surprised how all the tensions will leave your body and how light and graceful it will feel already after the first day of the course.What is in store for you in this course?You will get closer to the split with my front split challenge month with the yoga approachYou will gain all the benefits of Hanumanasana (front split) already from the first classYour legs muscles will get stronger and flexible, your mind more focused and relaxedYou will receive a ready-made exercise program that will lead you to the results you want.Moreover, by participating in this course you will have a unique opportunity to get an access to the community where the students share their results and keep encouraging each other to go on. By joining the community you will get different benefits from me. It is not obligatory but a plus.
Who this course is for
Whoever dreamt to sit on the front split for a long time but did not manage to.
The course is made for adults 30+. Anyone can participate
If you want to uplift your flexibility, this course is perfect for you
If you need a working approach with a daily schedule of workouts
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]