WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]-
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated Just wait (10-50Mnts).
(Registration / Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via [Facebook/Skype/WhatsApp/Telegram/GMail]
Offical Email: --> [email protected] <--
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renewals

Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection and response solutions worldwide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 30 of 33  [ 491 posts ]
Jump to page « 128 29 30 31 32 33 »
Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:46 pm

kodihome wrote: *  Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:32 pm
Hi Polylak!

Please could you help me out with a Bitdefender renewal code. I really appreciate it.
I have PM'd you the details.

Thanks!
Kodihome

+++++

@kodihome

Hello my friend,

Further to your request, I have extended for another 90 days your BitDefender Total Security subscription. :!: :!:

I have also sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect the subscription renewal.

Wait for your feedback in this thread.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

kodihome
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:27 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:46 pm
kodihome wrote: *  Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:32 pm
Hi Polylak!

Please could you help me out with a Bitdefender renewal code. I really appreciate it.
I have PM'd you the details.

Thanks!
Kodihome

+++++

@kodihome

Hello my friend,

Further to your request, I have extended for another 90 days your BitDefender Total Security subscription. :!: :!:

I have also sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect the subscription renewal.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

Many thanks, Polylak.

As usual your code and instructions were perfect.

karcer
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:00 am
Little Baby

Hi Polylak!

It's awesome that you are on this new forum :D
My Pc's 30-day subscription has already passed. Can you help me with that, please?
It has been a while, and I have forgotten what you need exactly. I'll send you a private message with my details.

Thank you very much for your help!

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:41 pm
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

karcer wrote: *  Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:00 am
Hi Polylak!

My Pc's 30-day subscription has already passed. Can you help me with that, please?
It has been a while, and I have forgotten what you need exactly. I'll send you a private message with my details.

+++++

@karcer

Hello my friend,

Glad to hear from you!! :D

In accordance with my records, your last BDTS subscription renewal carried out by me took place on Feb 02, 2022. :o

To comply with your request, I should create for you a new BitDefender Central account with new credentials. Said subscription is valid for 5 (five) devices and has a duration of 90 days which can be renewed upon your request when it has one or two days left.

Please advise if you can go along with my proposal so that I may proceed accordingly. :!: :!:

Wait for your response in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]
"Quite a lovely animal, Captain. I find myself strangely drawn to it"
Lt. Commander S'chn T'gai Spock - USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)
Star Trek - Season 2 - Episode 7 ("Catspaw", 1967)
Leonard Simon Nimoy (1931-2015)

bogartelguapo
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:26 pm
Little Baby

Hello Polylak

My Bitdefender Susbcrition has ended

Couls you please send me a new code?

Thanks

Best Regards

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:55 pm
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

bogartelguapo wrote: *  Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:26 pm
Hello Polylak

My Bitdefender Susbcrition has ended

Couls you please send me a new code?

Thanks

Best Regards

+++++

@bogartelguapo

Hello my friend,

I have sent you via PM a new activation code for BitDefender Total Security. :!: :!:

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

Huey15
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:42 am
Little Baby

Hello Polylak! :)

How are you? I hope you had good vacations.

I wondered if you could kindly renew my Bitdefender Central account subscription please?

My subscription is over. The 90 days passed very quickly. :lol:

I sent you a PM with my credentials.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:55 pm
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

Huey15 wrote: *  Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:42 am
Hello Polylak! :)

How are you? I hope you had good vacations.

I wondered if you could kindly renew my Bitdefender Central account subscription please?

My subscription is over. The 90 days passed very quickly. :lol:

I sent you a PM with my credentials.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

+++++

@Huey15

Hello my friend,

I'm fine, thank you. Hope you're keeping well too!!

No vacations in my case since I'm living in the southern hemisphere and winter is just finishing!! 8-)

Further to your request, I have extended for another 90 days your long expired BitDefender Total Security subscription. :!: :!:

I have also sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect this new subscription.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

karcer
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:30 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:41 pm
Hi Polylak!

+++++

@karcer

Hello my friend,

In accordance with my records, your last BDTS subscription renewal carried out by me took place on Feb 02, 2022. :o

To comply with your request, I should create for you a new BitDefender Central account with new credentials. Said subscription is valid for 5 (five) devices and has a duration of 90 days which can be renewed upon your request when it has one or two days left.

Please advise if you can go along with my proposal so that I may proceed accordingly. :!: :!:

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hi Polylak

That's pretty weird because I used Bitdefender last month.. Not sure if I have used another email address but I don't think so. I will send you a PM.,. Thank you anyway

Huey15
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:19 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:55 pm
@Huey15

Hello my friend,

No vacations in my case since I'm living in the southern hemisphere and winter is just finishing!! 8-)

Further to your request, I have extended for another 90 days your long expired BitDefender Total Security subscription. :!: :!:

I have also sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect this new subscription.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

Thanks a lot for the renewal Polylak.

Everything worked fine.

Thank you. :D

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:32 pm
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

karcer wrote: *  Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:30 pm
Polylak wrote: *  Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:41 pm
Hi Polylak!

+++++

@karcer

Hello my friend,

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hi Polylak

That's pretty weird because I used Bitdefender last month.. Not sure if I have used another email address but I don't think so. I will send you a PM.,. Thank you anyway

+++++

@karcer

Hello,

I could have never used the email address that you have quoted in your PM to generate a BitDefender subscription because its password is unknown to me. :?

Therefore, I am still waiting for your reaction to my proposal embodied in my previous post. :!: :!:

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:37 pm
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

Huey15 wrote: *  Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:19 pm
Polylak wrote: *  Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:55 pm
@Huey15

Hello my friend,

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

Thanks a lot for the renewal Polylak.

Everything worked fine.

Thank you. :D

+++++

@Huey15

Hello,

Thanks to you for the feedback and glad to hear that went as expected. :D

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

bogartelguapo
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:29 am
Little Baby

Hello Polylak

The provides code is not valid for my account

Thanks

Best Regards

Bruno

faroALI
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:22 am
Little Baby

HI Mr. Polylak, hope you and your family doing well. just want to ask if you again can renew my subscription for BD Total Security? Thank you and all and only best for you. Best regards

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:36 am
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

bogartelguapo wrote: *  Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:29 am
Hello Polylak

The provides code is not valid for my account

Thanks

Best Regards

Bruno

+++++

@bogartelguapo

Hello,

There are two possible ways to continue using BitDefender in your device:
Quote:
1) That you create a new BiDefender Central account with new credentials (email and password) so that you may redeem the activation code that I sent you a couple of days ago, or,

2) That I carry out the mentioned manuever for you and you will only have to switch to the new account in your installed security product.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 30 of 33  [ 491 posts ]
Return to “Apps” | Jump to page « 128 29 30 31 32 33 »
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked