WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renewals

Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection and response solutions worldwide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 6 of 20  [ 292 posts ]
Jump to page « 14 5 6 7 820 »
also_on_reddit
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:17 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:07 pm
also_on_reddit wrote: *  Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:39 pm
Hi Polylak.

I have been paying for BitDefender Total Security for the past few years. This year I did not renew their subscription as I was not wanting to pay for it. This is to say that I have the application installed on my PC along with a registered email ID. Could you please help me provide the renewal code?

Thanks in advance.

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Thanks for your post advising your situation regarding BitDefender!! :D

With a view to having your PC protected again by BitDefender Total Security, it would be necessary to create a new BitDefender Central account with new credentials (email and password) and to redeem the activation code using a required IP.

Therefore, in order to avoid long explanations, I dare to suggest that the following procedure is applied:
Quote:
1) I create for you a new BitDefender Central account with new credentials (email and password) which will include a subscription valid for 180 days that is renewable.

2) The subscription may protect up to 5 (five) devices (PC, mobile, MAC, iOS).

3) I send you via PM the instructions on how to proceed to have your device protected again.

It's worth clarifying that in your case the described maneuver doesn't require to reinstall BitDefender Total Security. :!: :!:

Wait for your comments in this thread and confirm that your current subscription has already expired.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hi Polylak. That would be absolutely fine by me. Thanks for your effort.

+++++

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:21 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

also_on_reddit wrote: *  Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:17 pm
Hi Polylak.

I have been paying for BitDefender Total Security for the past few years. This year I did not renew their subscription as I was not wanting to pay for it. This is to say that I have the application installed on my PC along with a registered email ID. Could you please help me provide the renewal code?

Thanks in advance.

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

With a view to having your PC protected again by BitDefender Total Security, it would be necessary to create a new BitDefender Central account with new credentials (email and password) and to redeem the activation code using a required IP.

Therefore, in order to avoid long explanations, I dare to suggest that the following procedure is applied:
Quote:
1) I create for you a new BitDefender Central account with new credentials (email and password) which will include a subscription valid for 180 days that is renewable.

3) I send you via PM the instructions on how to proceed to have your device protected again.

It's worth clarifying that in your case the described maneuver doesn't require to reinstall BitDefender Total Security. :!: :!:

Wait for your comments in this thread and confirm that your current subscription has already expired.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Excellent!!

However as I have stated in my previous post, I need to know if your current BitDefender Total Security subscription has already expired. Otherwise instructions on how to proceed are quite different.

Wait for your response in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]
"Quite a lovely animal, Captain. I find myself strangely drawn to it"
Lt. Commander S'chn T'gai Spock - USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)
Star Trek - Season 2 - Episode 7 ("Catspaw", 1967)
Leonard Simon Nimoy (1931-2015)

[ img ]

also_on_reddit
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:07 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:21 pm
Hi Polylak.

Thanks in advance.

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Quote:

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Excellent!!

However as I have stated in my previous post, I need to know if your current BitDefender Total Security subscription has already expired. Otherwise instructions on how to proceed are quite different.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hello again. Sorry I missed that!

To answer your question: Yes, the current subscription has already expired. Thanks for your patience.

+++++

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:49 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

also_on_reddit wrote: *  Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:07 pm
Hi Polylak.

Thanks in advance.

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Quote:

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Excellent!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

To answer your question: Yes, the current subscription has already expired. Thanks for your patience.

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Further to our previous posts, I have created a new BitDefender Central account with a subscription valid for 180 days as from today.

I have also sent you via PM the instructions on how to proceed to have your new subscription duly reflected in your security product.

Wait for your feedback in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

also_on_reddit
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:24 am
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:49 pm
Hi Polylak.

Thanks in advance.

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Quote:

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Excellent!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Further to our previous posts, I have created a new BitDefender Central account with a subscription valid for 180 days as from today.

I have also sent you via PM the instructions on how to proceed to have your new subscription duly reflected in your security product.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Thanks Polylak. It worked like a charm!

+++++

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:33 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

also_on_reddit wrote: *  Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:24 am
Polylak wrote: *  Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:49 pm
Hi Polylak.

Thanks in advance.

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Quote:

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Excellent!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Thanks Polylak. It worked like a charm!

+++++

@also_on_reddit

Hello,

Thanks to you for the feedback. :D

Should you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me when you may deem it necessary.

Rgds

Polylak

++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

jhemzki
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:04 am
Little Baby

Hello @Polylak

Can you help me renew my account?

Thanks in advance!

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:18 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

jhemzki wrote: *  Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:04 am
Hello @Polylak

Thanks in advance!

+++++

@jhemzki

Hello my friend,

Further to your request, I have revived for another 180 days your expired BitDefender Total Security subscription.

I have also sent you a PM embodying the instructions on how to proceed to have said renewal duly reflected in your security product.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

jhemzki
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:55 am
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:18 pm
Hello @Polylak

Thanks in advance!

+++++

@jhemzki

Hello my friend,

Further to your request, I have revived for another 180 days your expired BitDefender Total Security subscription.

I have also sent you a PM embodying the instructions on how to proceed to have said renewal duly reflected in your security product.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hello @Polylak

Managed to renew my account by following your instructions.

Thanks a lot!!!

+++++

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:17 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

jhemzki wrote: *  Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:55 am
Polylak wrote: *  Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:18 pm
Hello @Polylak

Thanks in advance!

+++++

@jhemzki

Hello my friend,

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hello @Polylak

Managed to renew my account by following your instructions.

Thanks a lot!!!

+++++

@jhemzki

Hello,

Fantastic news!! :D

Should you need any further assistance with BitDefender, feel free to contact me again through this thread.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

gabrielkon
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:02 am
Little Baby

Hey there Polylak,

Been using bitdefender free for months. Stumbled upon your thread. Would like to try out total security for 180 days if you can help. Thanks alot!

Gabriel

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:48 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

gabrielkon wrote: *  Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:02 am
Hey there Polylak,

Been using bitdefender free for months. Stumbled upon your thread. Would like to try out total security for 180 days if you can help. Thanks alot!

Gabriel

+++++

@gabrielkon

Hello Gabriel,

As per your post, I assume that you are talking about Bitdefender Antivirus Free, which please confirm. :?: :?:

In order to fulfil your request, I would need to know the following:
Quote:
1) Do you have BitDefender Antivirus Free currently installed on your device?

2) Is your device a PC, Notebook, MAC, Android mobile or Iphone?

3) Have you already created a BitDefender Central account?

Regardless of your response to the above questions and in order to avoid long explanations, I dare to suggest that the following procedure is applied to install BitDefender Total Security:
Quote:
1) That I create for you a new BitDefender Central account which will include a subscription valid for 180 days that is renewable and that it may protect up to 5 (five) devices (PC, mobile, MAC, iOS).

2) That I send you via PM the instructions on how to proceed to have your device(s) protected by BitDefender Total Security.

Wait for your reply in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Seneken
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:20 am
Little Baby

Hello Polylak,
Have a nice weekend my friend !

Rgds

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:05 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Seneken wrote: *  Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:20 am
Hello Polylak,
Have a nice weekend my friend !

Rgds

+++++

@Seneken

Hello my friend,

Thank you and have a nice weekend you too!! :D

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

gabrielkon
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:44 am
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:48 pm
gabrielkon wrote: *  Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:02 am
Hey there Polylak,

Gabriel

+++++

@gabrielkon

Hello Gabriel,

As per your post, I assume that you are talking about Bitdefender Antivirus Free, which please confirm. :?: :?:

In order to fulfil your request, I would need to know the following:
Quote:
1) Do you have BitDefender Antivirus Free currently installed on your device? yes, currently having a free version

2) Is your device a PC, Notebook, MAC, Android mobile or Iphone? on my PC, windows 10

3) Have you already created a BitDefender Central account?
Yes I have, under my email account

Regardless of your response to the above questions and in order to avoid long explanations, I dare to suggest that the following procedure is applied to install BitDefender Total Security:
Quote:
1) That I create for you a new BitDefender Central account which will include a subscription valid for 180 days that is renewable and that it may protect up to 5 (five) devices (PC, mobile, MAC, iOS). That would be fine. A new account would do :)

2) That I send you via PM the instructions on how to proceed to have your device(s) protected by BitDefender Total Security.
Thank you!

Wait for your reply in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 6 of 20  [ 292 posts ]
Return to “Apps” | Jump to page « 14 5 6 7 820 »
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked