WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]-
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated Just wait (10-50Mnts).
(Registration / Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via [Facebook/Skype/WhatsApp/Telegram/GMail]
Offical Email: --> [email protected] <--
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renewals

Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection and response solutions worldwide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 32 of 33  [ 491 posts ]
Jump to page « 129 30 31 32 33 »
anonymouss
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:31 am
Little Baby

in my system 90days activation code expired, how to reactivate

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:49 am
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

anonymouss wrote: *  Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:31 am

+++++

@anonymouss

Hello,

In order to furnish you with the appropriate solution to continue enjoying your security product, I would previously need to know the following:
Quote:
1) Do you have BitDefender Total Security currently installed on your device?

2) If affirmative, how was your BitDefender Total Security installed: in 30 days trial status or with a promo subscription?

3) Does your BitDefender Total Security subscription have any days left or has already expired?

4) Is your device a PC, Notebook, MAC, Android mobile or Iphone?

5) Have you already created a BitDefender Central account?

Wait for your response in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]
"Quite a lovely animal, Captain. I find myself strangely drawn to it"
Lt. Commander S'chn T'gai Spock - USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)
Star Trek - Season 2 - Episode 7 ("Catspaw", 1967)
Leonard Simon Nimoy (1931-2015)

anonymouss
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:42 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:49 am
anonymouss wrote: *  Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:31 am

+++++

@anonymouss

Hello,

In order to furnish you with the appropriate solution to continue enjoying your security product, I would previously need to know the following:
Quote:
1) Do you have BitDefender Total Security currently installed on your device? yes

2) If affirmative, how was your BitDefender Total Security installed: in 30 days trial status or with a promo subscription? you only activated for the first time

3) Does your BitDefender Total Security subscription have any days left or has already expired? expired

4) Is your device a PC, Notebook, MAC, Android mobile or Iphone? laptop

i think you already created and provided the account

Wait for your response in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++
updated answers.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:47 pm
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

@anonymouss

Hello,

Since it's you who is interested to have an active BitDefender Total Security, then, you should provide me the necessary data of your BitDefender Central account via PM (email and password). Regretfully, my crystal ball is out of order. :!: :!:

FYI I could have never created a BitDefender Central account with a susbcription already expired for a Wv3 member who became part of it on Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:57 pm unless "anonymouss" is a dupe account of a former member of the forum. :roll:

The ball is on your side so it's up to you to get it rolling.

Rgds

Polylak

++++

[ img ]

razarul
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:45 pm
Little Baby

Hello Polylak,
Good day,

Answer: Yes

2) If affirmative, how was your BitDefender Total Security installed: in 30 days trial status or with a promo subscription?
Answer: Still in homepage between Enter Activation Code and Start Trial

3) Does your BitDefender Total Security subscription have any days left or has already expired?
Answer: Fresh Install and download from your link provided

Answer: Notebook

Answer: Yes sir

Thank you, sir.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:49 am
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

razarul wrote: *  Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:45 pm
Hello Polylak,
Good day,

Thank you, sir.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Let's try the easiest way first since you told me that you are "still in homepage between Enter Activation Code and Start Trial".

Based upon the above, I have sent you via PM the instructions on how to preceed to get a 90 days subscription for your BDTS which renewable upon your request when it is close to its expiry date. :!: :!:

:arrow: :arrow: Wait for your feedback in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

[ img ]

razarul
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:04 am
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:49 am
Hello Polylak,
Good day,

Thank you, sir.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Let's try the easiest way first since you told me that you are "still in homepage between Enter Activation Code and Start Trial".

Based upon the above, I have sent you via PM the instructions on how to preceed to get a 90 days subscription for your BDTS which renewable upon your request when it is close to its expiry date. :!: :!:

Rgds

Polylak
Hi Polylak,

Thank you for your assistance and today I've tried give a shot following instruction that you guide in PM, but the activation code is not eligible it said "Your account is not eligible for this type of license. Use different one or contact Support."

Thanks again.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:21 am
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

razarul wrote: *  Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:04 am
Hello Polylak,
Good day,

Thank you, sir.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Rgds

Polylak
Hi Polylak,

Thank you for your assistance and today I've tried give a shot following instruction that you guide in PM, but the activation code is not eligible it said "Your account is not eligible for this type of license. Use different one or contact Support."

Thanks again.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

What a pity!! :(

Nevertheless the easiest way had to be tested.

The only way out that you may continue using your BitDefender Total Security is that I create for you a new BitDefender Central account containing a subscription valid for 90 days.

:arrow: :arrow: Please advise if you are prepared to follow my new suggestion so that I may provide you with the relevant instructions on how you should proceed.

BTW, I need to know how many days left has your BitDefender Total Security or if it has already expired, because instructions are different depending on said circumstances.

Wait for your response in this thread. :!: :!:

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

razarul
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:29 am
Little Baby

Hi Polylak,

It is normal the BitDefender Total Security automatically started the trial version? Because I'm sure it's already in trial version today, it's said 30days left, maybe that why the early activation code you gave is not working.

Kindly need your advice.

Thanks again.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:35 am
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

razarul wrote: *  Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:29 am
Hi Polylak,

It is normal the BitDefender Total Security automatically started the trial version? Because I'm sure it's already in trial version today, it's said 30days left, maybe that why the early activation code you gave is not working.

Kindly need your advice.

Thanks again.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Yes, once trial has started regretfully you cannot use the code. :(

Therefore, please advise if you would like to proceed as indicated in my previous post.

Time is up for me to retire. Depending on your response, I will continue with this matter tomorrow.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

razarul
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:48 am
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:21 am
Hello Polylak,
Good day,

Thank you, sir.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Rgds

Polylak
Hi Polylak,

Thanks again.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

The only way out that you may continue using your BitDefender Total Security is that I create for you a new BitDefender Central account containing a subscription valid for 90 days.

:arrow: :arrow: Please advise if you are prepared to follow my new suggestion so that I may provide you with the relevant instructions on how you should proceed.

BTW, I need to know how many days left has your BitDefender Total Security or if it has already expired, because instructions are different depending on said circumstances.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hi Polylak,

The trial version started today so 30 days left to expired. Any method or suggestions, I will follow you. Kindly guide me.

Thanks again.

anonymouss
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:34 am
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:47 pm
@anonymouss

Hello,

Since it's you who is interested to have an active BitDefender Total Security, then, you should provide me the necessary data of your BitDefender Central account via PM (email and password). Regretfully, my crystal ball is out of order. :!: :!:

FYI I could have never created a BitDefender Central account with a susbcription already expired for a Wv3 member who became part of it on Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:57 pm unless "anonymouss" is a dupe account of a former member of the forum. :roll:

The ball is on your side so it's up to you to get it rolling.

Rgds

Polylak

++++

sent message to you

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:09 am
Toddler
Toddler
Administrator

razarul wrote: *  Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:48 am
Hello Polylak,
Good day,

Thank you, sir.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Rgds

Polylak
Hi Polylak,

Thanks again.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hi Polylak,

The trial version started today so 30 days left to expired. Any method or suggestions, I will follow you. Kindly guide me.

Thanks again.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Noted.

Further to your decision, I have created for you a new BitDefender Central account which includes a subscription for 90 days for your installed BitDefender Total Security. :!: :!:

I have also sent you a PM which contains the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect this subscription.

Wait for your feedback in this thread.

Rgds,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

razarul
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:44 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:09 am
razarul wrote: *  Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:48 am
Hello Polylak,
Good day,

Thank you, sir.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Rgds

Polylak
Hi Polylak,

Thanks again.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hi Polylak,

Thanks again.

+++++

@razarul

Hello,

Noted.

Further to your decision, I have created for you a new BitDefender Central account which includes a subscription for 90 days for your installed BitDefender Total Security. :!: :!:

I have also sent you a PM which contains the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect this subscription.

Wait for your feedback in this thread.

Rgds,

Polylak

+++++

Hi Polylak,
Good day

Thank you for your quick assistance. I followed your instructions, and everything is working perfectly. I truly appreciate your efforts and support.

I've also sent you a PM for your references.

Seneken
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:00 pm
Toddler

Hi Polylak,
Have a nice day my friend ;)

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 32 of 33  [ 491 posts ]
Return to “Apps” | Jump to page « 129 30 31 32 33 »
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked