WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[RG] An Echo in the Bone - Outlander Series Book 7 by Diana Gabaldon

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
kamalo
Post subject: An Echo in the Bone - Outlander Series Book 7 by Diana Gabaldon Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:09 am
Toddler
Toddler
Donator

[ img ]
AN ECHO IN THE BONE BY DIANA GABALDON

Book Seven

Listening length = 45 hrs. 59 mins Narrated by Davina Porter, 2009

The seventh—but NOT the last!—novel in the OUTLANDER series, An Echo In The Bone, has four main storylines:

Jamie and Claire Fraser, are now in the midst of the American Revolution;

Their daughter Brianna, her husband Roger MacKenzie, and their two children, settled at Lallybroch in the 1970′s (finding their feet after their return from the past—but are unaware that that past is just about to leap out at them again);

Lord John Grey and his step-son William (Jamie’s unacknowledged illegitimate son), are embroiled in the Revolution on the British side with William in the army and Lord John on the clandestine side of intelligence; and

Jamie’s nephew Young Ian: his troubled love-life is about to take another sharp left turn.
The US cover design for this book shows a caltrop (and not, as one wit suggested to me, a Celtic chicken-foot)—an ancient military weapon, designed to stop oncoming cavalry (and still in equally effective use by the modern Highway Patrol, for stopping cars). A caltrop resembles a child’s jack, but with four tines. No matter which way you throw it, it will always land with three tines down, the fourth one pointing straight up—and every tine ends in a sharp point. You Have Been Warned.

Eschewing such explicitly savage (if accurate) imagery, the UK publisher chose instead to put a skeletal leaf on the cover. I liked this one, too; the leaf being a poetic metaphor for the “echoes” of familial relationships and events that delicately vein the book.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked