WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Real-Debrid, Alldebrid, and the lot of them

Understanding Real-Debrid, Alldebrid, and the lot of them

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
mydave
Post subject: Real-Debrid, Alldebrid, and the lot of them Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:17 pm
Little Baby

Hi, I don't download much, and have even less to share. But recently the need has changed. About 30 files 1GB each need downloading.
. I searched the web, hoping to find 'how to use' tutorial. Nothing related to the process for downloading to PC. Weird.
. So, I look at Alldebrid since they have 7 days free trial. Great. I can test prior to subscribe. Not so fast. I could not pass pass the SMS thing. No matter what I do, it said invalid number. My phone number is real & valid though. I used the international format (xxx) xxx-xxxx as instructed.
. So, I went to Real-Debrid since someone from Reddit said it is better for direct download. I don't know what the different between direct download vs torrent download, but I gathered that direct download would apply to me better.
They accept credit card purchase. So, it is good.

Please help me to understand these:
<1> What will happen after I made the purchase? I suppose that they would provide some code (?), how will I use to start downloading ? I normally use Firefox browser to download. Sometimes, mipony.
<2> I intent to purchase 90 days. At the end, will they remind me to renew, or they would automatically renew and charge me to the end of time (I would not like this at all!)

Thanks

|Leader|
Post subject: Re: Real-Debrid, Alldebrid, and the lot of them Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:20 am
Protege
Protege
Administrator

1. When you Purchase Maybe They gives you Login Credential. Debrid Works like that - Grab any Links and Put on debrid account They convert to you Direct link. That link you can directly download through Browser or Any Download Manager .
But not Unlimited download for All Hosts. They have Limitation . Example - RG - 30GB Limit , Nitro 20GB Limit like that .

2. you Can Choose Option , you Can stop Auto renew option . I used Debrid long time ago so Not remember Clearly

My All Content TVShows | Movies | PC Games

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Helpdesk”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked