WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Suggestion: Can the TV section be split into sections for full seasons and single episodes?

Suggestion: Can the TV section be split into sections for full seasons and single episodes?

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ace90099
Post subject: Suggestion: Can the TV section be split into sections for full seasons and single episodes? Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:05 pm
Little Baby

Looking through the TV section can be super frustrating with the number of posts for single episodes. Currently the whole first page is 80% posts for single episodes of Netflix's new Avatar series which doesn't even make sense when Netflix releases the whole season at the same time.

I usually just download complete seasons so having to scroll through dozens or more single episodes makes using this site for TV shows really annoying. Spiting this section into sub-sections for complete seasons and single episodes I think would be a big improvement on the user experience of this site.

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Forum Comments”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked