WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Finite Horizon H∞ and Related Control Problems

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Finite Horizon H∞ and Related Control Problems Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:55 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Finite Horizon H∞ and Related Control Problems by M. Bala Subrahmanyam
English | PDF | 1995 | 131 Pages | ISBN : 0817638113 | 12.1 MB
HIS book presents a generalized state-space theory for the analysis T and synthesis of finite horizon suboptimal Hoo controllers. We de rive expressions for a suboptimal controller in a general setting and propose an approximate solution to the Hoo performance robustness problem. The material in the book is taken from a collection of research papers written by the author. The book is organized as follows. Chapter 1 treats nonlinear optimal control problems in which the cost functional is of the form of a quotient or a product of powers of definite integrals. The problems considered in Chap ter 1 are very general, and the results are useful for the computation of the actual performance of an Hoo suboptimal controller. Such an application is given in Chapters 4 and 5. Chapter 2 gives a criterion for the evaluation of the infimal Hoc norm in the finite horizon case. Also, a differential equation is derived for the achievable performance as the final time is varied. A general suboptimal control problem is then posed, and an expression for a subopti mal Hoo state feedback controller is derived. Chapter 3 develops expressions for a suboptimal Hoo output feedback controller in a very general case via the solution of two dynamic Riccati equations. Assuming the adequacy of linear expressions, Chapter 4 gives an iterative procedure for the synthesis of a suboptimal Hoo controller that yields the required performance even under parameter variations.

[/b]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked